why is there more self damage then normal dmg?

Poor boy, are the big dudes having fun with you? oh poor good boy. Come on, I will give you a cookie if you stop pretending you have any knowledge of this game, and stop making ridiculous statements only a tier rusher “bro” like you could make.

You know, when you die you can’t sense anything, and you are not aware of your death, but for the rest of us is painful. The same happens when you are stupid. So please, stop our suffering.

And I will give you TWO cookies!! good boy!

you are such a troll. 

hahaha 

I am re tarded, so I am going to shut up now

Fixed it for you

BTW you might want to look into modern internet browser, technology can hide your inability to spell. This is what I do every day.

Edit: Forgot the mandatory brah, brah

yea right, you forgot brain, you tell us you re-write it and write it wrong again.

waowwwwwwwwwwwww so pro. you are like, here this is how its written and then writes wrong. because this forums has ga’y filter. so u gonna cry?

compared to answers you get for having just a normal question like and get all this idiots like this nasa fa’g saying that he is good expressing urself that you think “nasa” is something good in this game or something when i took a screenshot meanwhile of ur members going lower tier in a sector conquest. where you go tier 5 or else you most likely die.

lol i just took a damn screenshots of ur coward team in a squad at my last sector conquest battle cause i knew u would write something stupi’d

i mean, i quit this shi’t and wont ask questions again.

since i ask questions i gain knownledge of what i did not know about the game, otherwise than this damage taken was bigger on frigates then that answers my question.

otherwise i know mostly everything there is to know about the game. im one of the top 10 players on leaderboards in damage dealt per battle, leaderboards resets every week (it might been changed) maximum damage done in 1 battle is 1,4 million damage. my vouchers i had 1,9 mill because i got them before the game update (i think we all fuckings knew that u xxxx’gs xxxx. now stop talking to me and go play this damn game cause i play this in tier 5, im friends with quiteeeeee many ppl in ESB and other players cause i know them from before. i been in this game since mars 03, you got nothin to say. when this game was highlighted on steam for free it was 4400 players on the servers everyday it was overloaded. login was qeue time 20-60 minutes. 

every since every little update has nerfed game damage and survival, before survival was way greater, now its damage and survival weaker. well player. xxxx’gs upgrade for a tier 5 mk2 to mk3 it cost 2300-3000 gold, lol 3000 gold costs 11 euro here. this ain’t really a cheap game but i play it for free and still do good. i also got a free premium today :slight_smile: wich you did not bruh. guess why. 

next that happends is this topic closed and then dont start talking on peoples questions about the game because they wanna know more about it if you dont have the answer you got nothing to do on this forum post. all you do is sit here answer questions and write cra’p to people when you ain’t even playing this game as much as other people do. i mean u got a great life, (obviously) 

yea right, you forgot brain, you tell us you re-write it and write it wrong again.

waowwwwwwwwwwwww so pro. you are like, here this is how its written and then writes wrong. because this forums has ga’y filter. so u gonna cry?

if I would want to write “rеtardеd” I would have just used your name, but since I did mean to write re tarded I have wrote exactly as you see, is this simple enough for you?

btw,I wonder what happened to you becoming a GM, was to smart for a job?

T6QG9bY.jpg

I see nothing productive in here.

/closed.