Why does the Sirius get screwed over on special weapons and modules?

The speed nerf on the Sirius was justified, but they nerfed it way too much. It should at least have a base speed of 150.

I refitted my Sirius several times now, and the problem with Attila is simply that it’s really not viable if you actually want speed. If you put enough speed mods on an an Attila Sirius to end up with a ship that can be considered fast for a destroyer you’ve given up so many opportunities to mod for damage that the damage bonus from Attila just barely gets you back what you’ve given up. If you go with the router you have high speed on demand without losing the opportunity to fit for damage. The only way Attila comes out ahead on damage is if you just don’t care for speed. 

7 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

I love this kind of discussion (?!). Destabilising field useless. EM guns bonuses useless. Sirius useless. And you guys wonder why this forum is so “active”. No one wants to join the whining circle. If you find destabilising field and EM bonuses for Sirius meh and throw in Atilla for a good measure then you simply have no idea how to fly this ship. Period. End of topic. Thank you. 

Oh, I forgot. 

NASA ruleZ!

Another dev pet who drinks all the kool aid. Must be nice to have privilege.

59 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Another dev pet who drinks all the kool aid. Must be nice to have privilege.

Another ace that doesn’t know how to play the game. Must be nice to repeat the same mistake over and over again and instead of learning from that, whining that you always die. Hey, your nickname fits your playstyle. 

Are you guys sirius? 

On 1/27/2018 at 12:52 PM, OwnageMaster said:

Another ace that doesn’t know how to play the game. Must be nice to repeat the same mistake over and over again and instead of learning from that, whining that you always die. Hey, your nickname fits your playstyle. 

My last reply was censored, your reply is more offensive than the one I posted, yet your post remains. I dont complain about dying. I complain about always being tossed in a losing match with almost always no chance to save it. I always join late and on losing team. I truly believe this is on purpose. I out rank you in several leaderboards, so get your facts straight before making comments that are untrue.

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

My last reply was censored, your reply is more offensive than the one I posted, yet your post remains. I dont complain about dying. I complain about always being tossed in a losing match with almost always no chance to save it. I always join late and on losing team. I truly believe this is on purpose. I out rank you in several leaderboards, so get your facts straight before making comments that are untrue.

That’s why I called you an ace. You have to be so good that it always matches you to the weaker team. Meta changed and you are still going with destroyers where they are not needed (basically you are always writing about 400k repair costs - it’s possible only if you are flying destroyers) - that’s why I said that you don’t know how the game works and you repeat the same mistake over and over again. Last but not least - you are writing about it in every thread you are participating in.

I play pretty seldom, so I am not surprised that you outrank me in leaderboards. I don’t play for stats. If I have some free time I just do it for fun.

Now - explain - what is so offensive in my post and which part is untrue? Those are facts provided by you.

Also calling me someone’s pet (and WTH is kool aid?) I believe is truly offensive (at least here). Here it basically means that you just said that I am someone’s property, a “toy” with very negative aspect of this term. Which is a very good basis of putting you on ignore list and reporting to administration. 

18 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

You are still going with destroyers where they are not needed (basically you are always writing about 400k repair costs

Also calling me someone’s pet (and WTH is kool aid?) I believe is truly offensive (at least here). Here it basically means that you just said that I am someone’s property, a “toy” with very negative aspect of this term. Which is a very good basis of putting you on ignore list and reporting to administration. 

I have no idea where you have been. Other than spec ops, I have not used a destroyer in at least a month, maybe 2.

As for ranking I wasn’t referring to LB, I was referring the most of the other stat on pilot profile. 

You have been on my ignore list in game for a long time. Not sure why I put you there, but I have a good idea.

Report all you like. I am sure you already have. Way I see it, the pets can get away with whatever. I am under a microscope, so you will likely have your way. Way to show appreciation for my financial support to this project. 

Back to the point, as stated before but it was removed. All destroyers are junk atm except when used spec ops. In all other PVE’s the ship is no longer usable 

On a side, note, my time to play this game will be gone 2.10.18. So you won’t have to see me much if at all after then.

On 27.1.2018 at 3:59 PM, Original_Taz said:

your an A$$ you know that … you know what the FVCK I’m talking about

So i should just assume you make false statements, is that what you would prefer me to do?

I exaggerated with my statement way less than you with yours, making yours statement less valid than mine. And my point is a good destroyer can very well handle a 1o1 situation with every ship (excluding stingray), if you can not do that… you are simply doing something wrong…

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

On a side, note, my time to play this game will be gone 2.10.18. So you won’t have to see me much if at all after then.

bRJTxWd.gif