Why does Falcon-M Get 40% boost to crit chance?

Just why? 1 single ship shouldn’t be able to solo insta-kill a full health frigate under 5 seconds under any circumstance. Where is the fairness in that?

Because  R15.

Interceptors.

It’s to be sure that with the -34% explosive damage buff, the Objective capture speed bonus and the Small hitbox, they feel skilled and pro.

I’d rather have +25% rotation speed like the R13 Falcon than a xxxx 10% bonus to critical chance. 

Seriously what’s the problem with it? lol

grey falcon better

grey falcon better

> Recon

dQ8In6C.gif

Where is the fairness in that?

Because they only have 2 turrets, and have the smallest amount of health.

So to balance that out they get a bonus to cap/plant speed, bonus to crit chance, resistance to explosive damage (lol missiles), are able to heal faster, and have a one-hit kill weapon at close range.

See? Balance.

/sarcasm

Because they only have 2 turrets, and have the smallest amount of health.

2 turrets is irrelevant when their dps is still on par if not more than fighters and frigates.

Yes, they are so easy to kill with that tiny health and speed that can evade 90% of the shots.

/sarcasm 

30 base + 10% as unlock bonus.

A Katana AE can kill a LRF in under 5 seconds.

Interceptors.

It’s to be sure that with the -34% explosive damage buff, the Objective capture speed bonus and the Small hitbox, they feel skilled and pro.

Repeating your mantra does not make it true.

Try to be such a ceptor pro pls for yourself for a while before coming to these wise conclusions.

Anyway, it’s a very situational ship. the other falcons are overall a bit more survivy and have better movement, so the damage output makes it mainly a frig killer. but a good covert ops actually should also be versatile in dogfights, which the falcon-m isn’t - but e.g. the wakizashi-r is.

Gunships with the right fit melt the same target even faster.

i find it quite challenging to play.

I rather take 25% rotation and 10% base damage than 10% crit chance and reload module. Especially, because of R13 implant. In T3/4 I like reload modules bonus

Falcon m only get 10% bonus. The rest is class bonus.