Why do the Manufacturing Packs Make You Need to Win?

Can we get rid of the “need to win” part of getting manufacturing packs? It’s getting so frustrating having 8 losses in a row and not able to get those manufacturing packs.

Plus, it’s not like were lazy. Me and my squad do quite a bit of team carrying to no avail, sigh.

Use thar ga and enjoy 100% win.

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

Won’t matter with how many other thar Ga’s and ecms I encounter. I don’t have tharga btw.

5 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Tharga is anything but a guaranteed win unless you are a wallet warrior. Otherwise it’s just a fancy green gunship.

I also agree. This mission is awful made worse. Not only does it require a squad in rank 10+ (basically all T5 because of the horrid MM…) but it also requires you to win. 5 times. And with nothing but ptw killsquads in T5 PvP it is basically pointless.

5 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Tharga is anything but a guaranteed win unless you are a wallet warrior. Otherwise it’s just a fancy green gunship.

I also agree. This mission is awful made worse. Not only does it require a squad in rank 10+ (basically all T5 because of the horrid MM…) but it also requires you to win. 5 times. And with nothing but ptw killsquads in T5 PvP it is basically pointless.

You don’t need a p2w killsquad, a good squad is enough since you rarely encounter p2w killsquads

or play boring coop without loses.

Would it be ok if a loss would be 1/2 of the win task?

no! of course not. Because it is not guaranteed you get win and that is simply not fair. If you want balanced game, either make it completely rely on skill or make it 1 : 1. basically play 10 battles would be enough, it would still require players to play. RNG is a fuking d1ck move.

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Would it be ok if a loss would be 1/2 of the win task?

I think that’s fair. 10 wins or 20 games could be nice.

However, the “win part” is important. It’s an incentive. I don’t want to play with zombie players who don’t care about the game. The “win part” makes more fun the games.

Ah well, cant have it both ways ntboble lol whats the lesser evil xd

On 19.1.2017 at 0:28 AM, Swifter43021 said:

It would be extremely costly (time/GS/skills/whatever) to build all Ellydium ships and rank them up…

I wait for the frigatte class coming out…

I would love to have something like a shedule to know facts I could base some build strategy on.

12 hours ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

or play boring coop without loses.

… ya, but sometimes you do not have the time to fight through 20 or more PvPs (assume 50% win/los ratio) … so you are somehow forced to play here.