Why are mssHomicide and xKostyan so insanely popular?

They have so many Points!

Because they use the forum for much longer then you. 

Probably because they post a lot…

Maybe I should start a thread about, “Why is there a thread about Why are mssHomicide and xKostyan so insanely popular?”. ![:015:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015.png “:015:”) No offense…

massHomicide doesn’t have many points…

Kostyan has many points because he actually contributes usefully to discussions, makes and links interesting videos, and makes people laugh through good use of memes and gifs.

Also yeah he’s been on this forum for years now.

Also btw points =/= popularity. Since there are no downvotes, they could just have a bunch of people that upvote them every time, even though 90% of the forum hates them ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) I think this is what happened with massHomicide since I can’t remember himever posting good stuff (even though that’s just a personal opinion of course!). I just remember him as the guy complaining he had [never been given tester status](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31515-prove-youre-a-star-conflict-hoarder/&do=findComment&comment=377081), even though he has been playing since 2012. Apparently he thought he should be “rewarded for his loyalty” and automatically become a tester ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Millanbel, you’re so popular too.  ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

Like i said in my edit, points =/= popularity ^^

42 minutes ago, millanbel said:

massHomicide doesn’t have many points…

Kostyan has many points because he actually contributes usefully to discussions, makes and links interesting videos, and makes people laugh through good use of memes and gifs.

Also yeah he’s been on this forum for years now.

Also btw points =/= popularity. Since there are no downvotes, they could just have a bunch of people that upvote them every time, even though 90% of the forum hates them ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) I think this is what happened with massHomicide since I can’t remember himever posting good stuff (even though that’s just a personal opinion of course!). I just remember him as the guy complaining he had [never been given tester status](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31515-prove-youre-a-star-conflict-hoarder/&do=findComment&comment=377081), even though he has been playing since 2012. Apparently he thought he should be “rewarded for his loyalty” and automatically become a tester ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

MassHomicide has 141 likes in one month alone!! Hes super popular FACT!

Nobody wastes time with upvoting people here, forums too unimportant. People get points here cuz they are rewally good! And some hog alle the popularity! Fox is also popular and Koromac! u are also pop but not sooo nuch…

25 minutes ago, theNoob said:

MassHomicide has 141 likes in one month alone!! Hes super popular FACT!

Nobody wastes time with upvoting people here, forums too unimportant. People get points here cuz they are rewally good! And some hog alle the popularity! Fox is also popular and Koromac! u are also pop but not sooo nuch…

You are making it sound like you are an alt account belonging to MassHomicide… Honestly he’s not popular at all, no idea where he got his points from since he’s an ****** (stars, since I already got a warning for insulting someone this week).

If you stand by your “points = popularity” thing, then I am the third most popular (active) person on this forum FACT! ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)  But I don’t claim to be that since points =/= popularity, as I said. I know loads of people hate me, especially destroyer-lovers since I am always criticising them.

What is your in-game name btw? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you.

But millan is indeed popular. The posters are constantly sold out.

also, millan, theNoob usually sounds very sarcastic, I am not entirely sure, if he really means what he writes, given the last few comments I saw.

Well, a lot of people can make their side-accounts just to give themselves some more reputation points.

I only use one account.

1 hour ago, millanbel said:

Like i said in my edit, points =/= popularity ^^

That’s the joke 

6 minutes ago, g4borg said:

But millan is indeed popular. The posters are constantly sold out.

also, millan, theNoob usually sounds very sarcastic, I am not entirely sure, if he really means what he writes, given the last few comments I saw.

Once again, I show naivity ^^ In my defence, it is hard to see sarcasm in written text. Whenever I am sarcastic I alwasy do an “/sarcasm” or use of repition like with that “FACT” above. Sometimes I use italics as well for emphasis.

5 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

That’s the joke 

Sorry, didn’t get it ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

49 minutes ago, millanbel said:

If you stand by your “points = popularity” thing, then I am the third most popular (active) person on this forum FACT! ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)  But I don’t claim to be that since points =/= popularity, as I said. I know loads of people hate me, especially destroyer-lovers since I am always criticising them.

i love you spite all <3

7 hours ago, theNoob said:

They have so many Points!

Mknkkc9.gif

You could also look up “points to posts” ratio to see who posts “popular” posts more often than other stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Or agree with p*ssed off people in the Destroyer threads (they might be too Sirius right now for jokes) and fight against people that lots of people gang up on, because you will get free pack mentality points for making fun of them! 

You are also more likely to garner points from having “reputation” and being in certain corps where many members participate in forums.

Lastly, you can ask for points. So feel free to +1 this essay.

10 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Because they use the forum for much longer then you. 

DrDeath only used the forums recently to express his disdain towards the game in general and then play victim when people (especially the devs) don’t agree with him.

Kosty has been here for as long as I remember, with his Bachelor’s in Forum Trolling.

8 hours ago, Koromac said:

Well, a lot of people can make their side-accounts just to give themselves some more reputation points.

I only use one account.

I have a feeling that is what DrDeath does, actually.

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Mknkkc9.gif

+5,421,879 points for using Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt omg I fvcking LOVE that show ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Sorry Rennie, I ran out of points for today, or I would have given you one XD That edit note was beautifully written

13 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Sorry Rennie, I ran out of points for today, or I would have given you one XD That edit note was beautifully written

Did it for you

I gave millanbell points so hes is not unhappy!!