Who are you, miss Summer? (discussion)

summer_nyx_en.jpg

I actually didn’t realise that every mercenary put down everything they were doing and did what Ms Summer told them to without even asking why…

I actually didn’t realise that every mercenary put down everything they were doing and did what Ms Summer told them to without even asking why…

My hypothesis is that there are two very prominent and fairly big reasons…

But that only works for male pilots, so I dunno.

I do what she says because she will give me a ship for free. Yay?

My hypothesis is that there are two very prominent and fairly big reasons…

But that only works for male pilots, so I dunno.

Ahahahaa, I see what you’re saying there XD

I do what she says because she will give me a ship for free. Yay?

Free ship means nothing if someone parks a defiler on it

Free ship means nothing if someone parks a defiler on it

Or parks the ship in the defiler and tells you to “go get it if you want it that bad!”

Or parks the ship in the defiler and tells you to “go get it if you want it that bad!”

Eh, maybe if it was a tier 5 otherwise…  :snowgirl:

Ooorr… what if Ms summer put the ship in the destroyer at leviathon?

So when exactly is the deadline? I’m so close to completing all tasks but I’m away from home atm so can’t do any for about another week.

So when exactly is the deadline? I’m so close to completing all tasks but I’m away from home atm so can’t do any for about another week.

End of August I think

The ship is supposedly going to be dispatched in September (most likely the 1st) so f you want to be safe I would complete the tasks by the end of August.

She has nice Collision Compensators though.

She has nice Collision Compensators though.

Oh so that’s what they call them nowadays, is it?

August 31st.

August 31st.

I do not understand.

I mean, content is already made, right?

I know that some of you must be on vacation, which will end on the same day or a week or two before that?

I still don’t get why the ships aren’t given out as soon as pilots finish the missions. It makes way more sense.

Unless, of course, the ship is worthless and weak and you don’t want pilots to stop doing missions when they see it.

Perhaps she is part of the lost wing which was killed off in first contact, or a turncoat mercenary who lead pirates to attack a damaged empire dreadnought (leading to Operation Captured Dreadnought), while trapping cartel members in an ice field with a dreadnought of their own (Operation Ice Belt). She could also have played a role in the Blackwood Incident, while standing in the shadows.

She could be pulling the strings behind the curtains, forcing us to deal with scenarios she sees fit.

Maybe not to this extent, but you get the idea.

Alice.Margatroid.full.300748.jpg

As an additional note, the images used could be false, an avatar to hide the true face of the actual person. The name could also be falsified as well, to further deepen the reassurance that the person who is communicating with us is, in fact, a “Ms. Summers” rather than a group of elite hackers and rouge intelligence agents loyal to none.

You and your animes ;p

there’s also the minor fact she could be a lovecraftian entity responsible for all the problems and conflict, an omnipresent puppet master pulling at the strings of knowledge, reality, sanity, time and space.

For all we care, she could even be an idea with no shape or form.

Did you just say that Cthulhu is behind all this?

Iä! Iä! Summer fhtagn!