Who are you going to be in the future?

Do you want to know who you’re going to be in the future? Try this test and find out!

Discuss on the Forums Sincerely, Star Conflict Team

Operation commander apparently.

Nice. 

Attacking Class

We recommend that you choose an attacking class (roles in the game: Gunship, Covert ops, Long-Range)! In the game, your objective is not prolonged survival, but inflicting maximum damage. You can fly into the thick of the enemies, kill everyone you can, and die a hero. You have the ability to deal sustained high damage, as well as the ability to survive in a critical situation. Under good cover, you become a formidable force to be afraid of!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47afi2f102aeshtqiqv3

I got an Operations Commander. Interesting, given I would rather be in the middle doing than taking time pointing folks on where to go. :stuck_out_tongue:

I won’t do anything, she can take care herself. ![:014:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/014.png “:014:”)

Who are you going to be in the future?

ivfacis6exo4nafcds24.jpg

Operation commander

You are the commander of the operation! You can play absolutely any class of ships, your main feat is a strategic mind. You make decisions quickly, know how to command competently, and react correctly in critical situations. You can always tell the engineer who to treat, the ECM who to neutralize, and the long-range ship where to shoot!