White Noise Mission "Reboot"

Hi, everybody. Not sure if this is the proper place for this issue, but I guess any moderator can move it anyways. Yesterday I reached the 27th of 33 mission for Jericho, I can’t recall the name but I remember it was like kill 100 ships in pvp mode while piloting a Jericho ship. Today when I logged into the game I was on the White Noise mission again, basically play a Detonation game. My profile doesn’t show any progression I made to the 27th mission, clearly stating I’m still at the 21st one. Already ticketed it but I was directed here by the support service.

My main problem is at the moment I don’t know exactly what to do, should I wait until someone fixes this problem and gives me a solution, not progressing in the Jericho mission line? or should I repeat all the missions again?

Did you switch factions? If you switch hangars, the missions are reset, and you will play the other faction mission instead of the one you had selected in the previous one.

No, I’ve been doing Jericho ones since the begining. The only thing different between yesterday and today, it’s that I bought a month of premium license the first thind I did in game today, before I checked the missions though, so I’m not sure if the problem was there before changing the license to premium or not.

No, I’ve been doing Jericho ones since the begining. The only thing different between yesterday and today, it’s that I bought a month of premium license the first thind I did in game today, before I checked the missions though, so I’m not sure if the problem was there before changing the license to premium or not.

Well, to be honest, since the missions will give you rewards I would do them again. Did you lose your previous rewards?

Anyway it is a bit weird. Yesterday there was a server maintenance, and for 30 min the game was unavailable. Maybe something got lost in the maintenance.

No I didnt lose the rewards, but I’ve been told by the customer service not to repeat them, so I’m stuck with the mission line progression. I have no problem doing the six missions again, its like 500k profit, my problem is with the “impasse” situation until this “bug” gets tracked and/or investigated.

No I didnt lose the rewards, but I’ve been told by the customer service not to repeat them, so I’m stuck with the mission line progression. I have no problem doing the six missions again, its like 500k profit, my problem is with the “impasse” situation until this “bug” gets tracked and/or investigated.

Customer service sent you here right? Usually devs will request you to fill the bug report format and attach the logs, and it is OK, but since it is not a game breaking bug, I would just do the missions again get the reward again (free rewards!) and if the bug arises again, they you will have fresh logs, and you can always come back to the forums and fill the bug report.

But I’m not a dev, so this is what I would do. 

Well, I’ll wait a couple of days, and if anyone doesn’t come with a fix I’ll redo the missions (not a problem as I said), but for now I’ll comply with the customer support service and I’ll wait.

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

Well… I’ll redo the missions, It will take less time than filling the form and wait for the “fix”. 2 days of progression lost in my first week in the game, yay! You can delete the thread at will, admins.