Where's the Relic DLC?

The title says it all. You all set an expectation of Jan 28, failed to meet it, then said NOTHING. I am not the only one who is annoyed. As paying customers, we deserve better. So, what’s up?

And before you complain about my choice of topic placement, I’m not allowed to post anywhere relevant and no one is responding to my replies.

oh no, sounds like they lied to us

Spoiler

not like it’s the first time or anything

2 hours ago, LanSkyman2 said:

oh no, sounds like they lied to us

Hide contents

not like it’s the first time or anything

I don’t recall asking for snarky comments.

To quote Shedi when asked on the official discord

we’ll release it later, we didn’t put it off for long

So maybe next week or something

15 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

To quote Shedi when asked on the official discord

So maybe next week or something

main-qimg-6da0c35e5e52a3018fe5db65e1210c ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Thanks. My whole issue isn’t that it was delayed. I’m more upset about the silence. I don’t have a lot of money, so it’s upsetting when I save and something like this happens. That’s all.

schade das bei manchen dlc nicht dabei steht ob ein schiff flugfähig ist und bei jedem dlc mann im nachwachen noch mehr geld aus geben darf damit dann dann jenes schiff fliegt

6 minutes ago, Auweia76 said:

schade das bei manchen dlc nicht dabei steht ob ein schiff flugfähig ist und bei jedem dlc mann im nachwachen noch mehr geld aus geben darf damit dann dann jenes schiff fliegt

Ja aber am Ende kannst du alles kostenlos bekommen nur fur die Teilnahme an den Event.

8 hours ago, ZallionTDE5974 said:

Thanks. My whole issue isn’t that it was delayed. I’m more upset about the silence. I don’t have a lot of money, so it’s upsetting when I save and something like this happens. That’s all.

It would somewhat defeat the purpose of the event if the relic dlc were to release now, please be patient.

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

It would somewhat defeat the purpose of the event if the relic dlc were to release now, please be patient.

To be honest, between what DerpNukem said and everything that has transpired, I expect it around the end of February. At least, that’s what I’ve adjusted my budget to reflect. But, just knowing that it would have been delayed would have avoided this whole conversation.