Where should the squads play?

I created a topic with a queue activity monitor, I hope one day they’ll make it. Until that we can organise our own games. We could make custom games too, but with that u can’t earn synergy so I prefer to do it in normal pvp mode. 

My Goal is, intercorp dedicate a Tier where we all queue at the evening every day. If we can reach this, we can organise games… But now I have a better idea… I’ll open a topic for that :slight_smile:

A fantastic idea. Seeing as how the T3 mm seems to have more squads no matter what, my vote now goes for T5, as it is rare to see games in a 3 or 4-man squad there. Let’s change that.

i just fear, t5 is not accessible to everyone, and there are also major differences in item levels between corps there, which are not so prevalent in t3; but t4 on the other hand is like a desert, and i also think its hard to see the point in playing t4, if you could play t5 at the same time :smiley:

so all fine by me

i play every tier, if there is a squad giving a good game.

I’m just saying that since the T3 squadding is fine (meaning it is fairly easy to get games in 3 or 4-man squads already), getting more people to squad in T5 would be great. All the games in T5 i get are 6v6 or smaller, and it would be nice to force matchmaker to make bigger games in T5.

Squads should be able to play wherever they want with under 5-min queue times, but given the current player base, that is almost impossible to guarantee. I consistently play both T3 and T5, but if I want to squad, I’m always in T3, as I know I can get a game there.