Where is backward accelerator?

With all the gravitational anomalies why no engineer of any faction ever though of module improving backward acceleration?? Its like they intentionally skipped measure to deal with gravitational anomalies! Cmon our ships are best at firing only forward so turning is a really bad option

Note: I’m talking about acceleration not speed. I want tetroxide injector that works backwards.

I am not sure if the passive module  tetroxide injector  works backward? The afterburners surely do already. Do you speak pro for backwards acceleration buffs?

12 minutes ago, avarshina said:

I am not sure if the passive module  tetroxide injector  works backward? The afterburners surely do already. Do you speak pro for backwards acceleration buffs?

Tetroxide works only forward. Afterburners are too weak when going back. In fact slow frigate builds are totally useless now. And yes I speak of buffing backward acceleration! ![:007_3:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_3.png “:007_3:”) We already have forward and strafe accelerator, why not back? 

i do think backward acceleration is a dampened value of forward acceleration, while the max speed is lower

which would result in a higher acceleration becoming a better breaking force, but at the same time, higher acceleration…

might try it with collision comp?

49 minutes ago, g4borg said:

i do think backward acceleration is a dampened value of forward acceleration, while the max speed is lower

which would result in a higher acceleration becoming a better breaking force, but at the same time, higher acceleration…

might try it with collision comp?

It’s definitely not.

Thar ga have forward acceleration a LOT different then backward acceleration.

Forward acceleration on thar ga is really last. Backward acceleration on the other hand is extremely fast, to the point where you can go from 700 to -200 within 1 or 2 seconds at most.

Pro! I am in for it.

42 minutes ago, gheni4 said:

…And yes I speak of buffing backward acceleration! ![:007_3:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_3.png “:007_3:”) We already have forward and strafe accelerator, why not back? 

Yes, buff also for the destroyers then!

35 minutes ago, g4borg said:

…might try it with collision comp?

Ah , did not think about this before: damage type of black-holes.,

g4borg what is the damage type of these black-holes? Maybe you know?

The Inertial Stabilizer’s tooltip says that it increases the strafe speed and acceleration by 48% yet in reality it only increases the strafe speed.

6 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

The Inertial Stabilizer’s tooltip says that it increases the strafe speed and acceleration by 48% yet in reality it only increases the strafe speed.

It increase the acceleration of your strafing speed. How fast you get to your strafe top speed. handy against pve rockets and general strafe builds.

Since both goes up of the same amount, i guess we dont really feel that acceleration. Just the speed.

Inertial Stabilizer :: only from rank 11 on, thats a real pity.