Where are those parts? I didn't find a single one yet!

2i77f39.png

Where can I find them in Invasion? I found 0 in 3 weeks! I am talking about Internal Structures parts.

Description clearly indicates that those part can be found in destroy ships or loot in the Invasion mode.

Seriously, why is not there, if it exists?

Thank you.

some russian guy whispered me it is just a bug  005j.png

“tovarich niet luk for it, its a bugljot, da” was it like that?

SoldiersFortune, on 05 Oct 2014 - 9:29 PM, said:[![snapback.png](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/snapback.png)](< base_url >/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=289343)

Alright, I have a question:

Under the workshop there is this description for each craftable ship part:

“Can be found in destroyed ship or produced in the workshop”

Does the ‘destroyed ship’ line mean you can loot these very expensive parts from Cartel or Cyber ships the player shoots down, or are they only looted from destroyed Player ships, or are they looted from the Invasion item “Ship Debris”?

Because I have yet to come across any of these parts in Invasion.

Akaurl’s response:

Any destroyed ship in the Invasion.

I know this is going to come as a shock, but the English forums are being misinformed. Again.

None of the parts for building T6 ships are dropped. It’s all crafted.

Text indication needs to be removed, because, it deceives you into thinking, that you’ll get stuff like that in Invasion mode.

Solution is simple. Change the text or implement it, like it’s written.

I wouldn’t mind finding this things in “mysterious containers” or “classified materials”.

Btw, Monocrystal blueprint is gone with Targetting Coprocessor for T3 as well.

How is this fixed, if they removed those 2 bluprints from the workshop?

2i77f39.png

Where can I find them in Invasion? I found 0 in 3 weeks! I am talking about Internal Structures parts.

Description clearly indicates that those part can be found in destroy ships or loot in the Invasion mode.

Seriously, why is not there, if it exists?

Thank you.

JEEZ  OH Mighty MAN!  

I just now paid closer attention !    TALK about being the KING HOARDER  !

It TAKES that much or more to make one SHIP ?

Look at his storage space. I bet he eeked out everything he could.

Look at his storage space. I bet he eeked out everything he could.

Yes, I basically use destroy option on PVP/PVE/SQ loot now, since I am capped at 1500/1500, with the exception of GS from SQ and Special Ops.

Loyalty vouchers, credits, artifacts are all useless to me now. Got almost 650M, equipment is all mark IV and my vouchers are almost at 6M total.

In my Armory, there is no mk I, mk II and mk III. Only mark IV weapons, modules and equipment and tons of T3, T4 and T5 mark IV upgrade kits.

Too bad that I can’t convert mark IV to monocrystals…

However, I can’t get the last 2 blueprints, so I have decided to quit on that for now.

T5 mark V Positron Cannon blueprint and Weapon Overcharge.

If you get them for me, I will be very generous.

P.S.: Add me to follow list first, so you can contact me via PM in game.

Player ID: Koromac

I got one part yesterday in the purple spot from special operations, so yeah, you can get them as loot.

I got one part yesterday in the purple spot from special operations, so yeah, you can get them as loot.

Well, I got credits and vouchers again!

Sarcasm on.

Today I got 15000 armada vouchers and 15000 techs vouchers.

Well, what do you know. I am already at max capacity, 1M for those factions.

Give me what I need, not what I don’t need.

When I asked people, if they want free vouchers and I dropped the containers, they ignored them and moved away…

So much for common sense.

Advertisement:

Now featured in the work/shop: Spatial Genie Scanner: “Makes your wish come true.”

It gets you what you need, not what you already have.

I need 2 blueprints. With Spatial Genie Scanner it’s possible now. Just follow the blue genie glow.

If I have maxed/capped vouchers and if I don’t need those, I should be getting the other and I will get them.

Upgrade now: Only 999 GS

Do it now!

Sarcasm off.

Seriously…

At least you have most of the blueprints and all the credits/vouchers/artifacts you can hold. You are better off than 99% of the players here.

Granted, it’s annoying that you can’t get the last 2 blueprints, but just think how impossible that would be for someone without a spatial scanner…

At least you have most of the blueprints and all the credits/vouchers/artifacts you can hold. You are better off than 99% of the players here.

Granted, it’s annoying that you can’t get the last 2 blueprints, but just think how impossible that would be for someone without a spatial scanner…

Actually, I would aready have T5 mark V Positron Cannon blueprint, but I wanted to use a cargo drone, like I always did.

If I would know that network error would occur, I would just use a duplicator to return to the dock immediately.

I need to get it before the new year, dammit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Give me what I need, not what I don’t need.

And I want a house in the mountain but that’s not how it works.

Invasion has a RNG system, so you get what you get. It’s not the game’s problem if you already have 1M vouchers, spend them already.

And I want a house in the mountain but that’s not how it works.

Invasion has a RNG system, so you get what you get. It’s not the game’s problem if you already have 1M vouchers, spend them already.

On what? I got everything and my cargo space is pretty much over 1400 cargo slots all the time.

Don’t tell me to buy more of the same equipment parts, modules and weapons.

I don’t need more than I already have! I have spare ones as well!

-2 blueprints

-1 secret blueprint (can only be found in assignments “errands” in Invasion or PVE daily loot)?

T5 mark V positron cannon blueprint

T5 mark V weapon overcharge blueprint

Monocrystal blueprint (removed/hidden from the workshop, probably only available on super tester account)

On what? I got everything and my cargo space is pretty much over 1400 cargo slots all the time.

Don’t tell me to buy more of the same equipment parts, modules and weapons.

I don’t need more than I already have! I have spare ones as well!

Then sell them to make more space. Do you have Diogenes syndrome? My point still stands.

Then sell them to make more space. Do you have Diogenes syndrome? My point still stands.

I do not.

My point still stands.

I do not.

My point still stands.

What point? The fact that you are bored because you have played too much and you don’t have anything to do now but find some rare blueprints that will make your weapon a 5% better?

individualised loot on alien stashes have already been raised to Devs