Where are Screentshots saved?

With F12 I can make Screenshots in Star Conflict and its sais it saves the *bmp files. but where?

There a noting in the install folder and nothing in ./local/share/staconflict

It says where it saves them in chat (yellow print).

It says where it saves them in chat (yellow print).

do you think I would ask for it if the aswer where so easy?

starconf.jpg

And yes I’ve searched the whole System for this filename. no results.

NOW i am really curious about you have windows or not

computer_stare.jpg

I post in the Linux Forum, what do you think I use? ;)wt

Bildschirmfoto_vom_2014_05_14_00_19_31.p

The same thing happens on Mac, if you launch through steam, it saves at steam screenshots but if I login without steam, it doesn’t be seemed anywhere.

But the Steam Screenshot Feature is my Problem.

It doesn’t work all the time. I have to open the overlay and close it, after that take screenshots with steam works. A few minutes later screenshots broken again.

So I thougt I could get the Screenshots from the Game directly.

But if this gamefeature is disabled in the Steam Version, there is nothing I can do.

do you think I would ask for it if the aswer where so easy?

It tells you the full path on Windows, I had no reason to think the Linux client wouldn’t. And since you didn’t simply do a file search for the known filename (the command is called “find”) assumptions about what’s easy for you or apparently not are not mine to make… :yes_yes:

I noticed that too that when running through Steam Client is saves it the My Documents…Star Conflict folder but running without steam I think it saved it in the folder where Star Conflict is installed.

Maybe that is similar in Linux?

I don’t use F12 for screenshots I use PrintScreen key. I also accidentally took screenshots at some point they were added to Steam not sure how I did that.

It tells you the full path on Windows, I had no reason to think the Linux client wouldn’t. And since you didn’t simply do a file search for the known filename (the command is called “find”) assumptions about what’s easy for you or apparently not are not mine to make… :yes_yes:

So why you try to answer a question if you have no idea what you talking about? If I post my question in the Linux forum then only people should answer who know something about the Linux Client.

Don’t you think a simple file search wasn’t the first thing I have done before I asked here?

Don’t you think if the game would have shown me the whole path I maybe have find it on my own?

Please stop thinking that other people totaly idiots!

Don’t you think a simple file search wasn’t the first thing I have done before I asked here?

No, indeed I do not think that you did that because in your OP you mention that you checked two specific folders only (nice try with the ninja edit to your second post but lol).

Please stop thinking that other people totaly idiots!

Some people just make it so obvious though…

Or let me try it your style: Don’t you think aggressing the people trying to help you is making you look like a total idiot?

Mac user here with no reason to believe that Steam interfaces look that different across platforms.

Your screenshots should be accessible here:

post-240709-0-99788400-1400060073.png

Mac user here with no reason to believe that Steam interfaces look that different across platforms.

Your screenshots should be accessible here:

![attachicon.gif](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif)[Screen shot 2014-05-14 at PM 05.33.53.png](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=7656)

I know where steam is saving the screenshots. but like I said before, the steam screenshot is broken in this game most of the time. and if steam doesnt take the screenshot, then there will no screenshots saved in the folder (I have checked this)

and @Snib

the statement that I’ve searched the system was there from the beginning. maybe you have not read it.

But we can close this now.

game internal screenshot function is broken or disabled on linux.

steam screenshots sometimes work, sometimes work not.

but the linux client has a few bugs, maybe this is one of them. I’m sure this will be fixed somewhere in the future.

for now I can use the system screenshot function. but sometimes if I make a shot in the wrong moment I have tearing. but better 1 of 4 screenshots are crap, than none screenshots.

I know the reason why there is no screenshots saved in our PC or laptop.

If u guys are using Windows lap or PC, there is a folder trying to access to our laptop or PC. I think that is the folder that will help us store screenshots when we try to take in the game. Just press ‘allow’ in the setting and it will do that. I checked on my laptop and there was that folder ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

Hopes this answer helps u guys. ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

No, firstly you did anwser on a 6y old thread without any reason, secondly you were not capable to grasp the issue discussed here.

This is about the fact that the Screenshot functionality in the OpenGL Star Conflict Client is unimplemented and still is to this date.