when's that wozgot coming out yo

I can’t wait to get the ship by doing nothing but missions and not be forced to use the terrifying market chat to waste GS.

I sure do like only having one or two ship-specific parts with no randomizer bottleneck.

Boy the devs are great for doing that aren’t they.

I can’t wait to get the ship by doing nothing but missions and not be forced to use the terrifying market chat to waste GS.

By the time waz’got is released we will likely already have the trade system updated.

“I sure do like only having one or two ship-specific parts with no randomizer bottleneck.”

What do you mean?

If that’s the waz’got in the login wallpaper then dude that thing is scary lookin man. hehe  colon uppercase d

If they cycle all dessies before releasing the Waz’Zup I’ll be pissed

12 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

What do you mean?

I mean like the Tharga and not the Tai’Kin.

Tharga had one specific part to make the cabin.

Tai’Kin had six.

Chill, only 3 modules are finished. I can safely assume that we have about 2-3 weeks.

1 minute ago, Rob40468 said:

Chill, only 3 modules are announced.

Ftfy

I hope the waz’got doesn’t continue down the path that the tai’kin carved out (I hope the devs actively work to balance it)

37 minutes ago, evo888 said:

I hope the waz’got doesn’t continue down the path that the tai’kin carved out (I hope the devs actively work to balance it)

HEH

whats the " waz’got "  the new destroyer ? or engineer ?

3 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

bruh

20 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

bruh

you quote me and then dont answer  WTF do you even know ?

20 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

engineer

It helps to actyally read the news and dev blogs etc.

8 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

you quote me and then dont answer  WTF do you even know ?

this:

13 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It helps to actyally read the news and dev blogs etc.

also its just a dev blog, there’s a long way ahead before release as usual with any dev blog we ever had.

The good thing about if Waz’Got is OP, is that if there is one on your team then you may benefit from it ;p Otherwise, welcome to superhealing standard ships with extra drone

34 minutes ago, RennieAshII said:

The good thing about if Waz’Got is OP, is that if there is one on your team then you may benefit from it ;p Otherwise, welcome to superhealing standard ships with extra drone

And then if for w/e reason it is not OP, imagine the amount of whine how it is not fair since Tharga/Taikin were op.

And considering that released Taikin was tenfold less OP than an initial Tharga, there easily might be a trend ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

What if the three of them combine to form voltron!?

23 hours ago, xKostyan said:

And then if for w/e reason it is not OP, imagine the amount of whine how it is not fair since Tharga/Taikin were op.

And considering that released Taikin was tenfold less OP than an initial Tharga, there easily might be a trend ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

me: “if people are complaining that it is balanced, what should the devs do?”

angler: “I say go **** 'em”

devil: “I agree, Muahahaha!”

me: “okay then”

all: “muahahaha!”

p.s. yes, there was a mix-up in heaven and I have an angler instead of an angel on my right shoulder

Sounds fishy