When u get double points?

Sometimes i get 300 points for kill sometimes 150 Why??

I think it happens when ship is carrying bomb in detonation but also in other modes it happens sometimes.

Around beacons when the ennemy have the “Beacon Attacker” tag

Killing people with bombs or people who are capping a beacon give 300, and I think it applies when someone attacks your captain.

I love how I’ve played hundreds of hours of this game and only now do I actually learn why I sometimes get 300 points…

I love how I’ve played hundreds of hours of this game and only now do I actually learn why I sometimes get 300 points…

I played more than 1500 hours and I still can’t learn which implant line belongs to which faction. And also can’t understand why the game writes “Capture the pumpkin” all the time when I catch the bomb. It’s natural, we are humans, we are always learning.

well its the same for me I have 1700 hours and Im still learning new stuff

I dont have problems like that :smiley:

I just assume I know nothing and enjoy pew pew

I played more than 1500 hours and I still can’t learn which implant line belongs to which faction. And also can’t understand why the game writes “Capture the pumpkin” all the time when I catch the bomb. It’s natural, we are humans, we are always learning.

You know nothin’ Entersprite.

it’s: EMPIRE

FEDERATION

JERRY

lies!

It’s

Jerry

Emp

Fed

lies!

It’s

Jerry

Emp

Fed

Do you know anything?

Everyone knows it’s

Fed

Emp

Jer

I am fairly certain you still get 300 points for doing 100% of the damage on a kill.

I am alone a lot in my ships… No one around to help.

You get double points for kills / assists against a bomb carrier or beacon attacker. To count as a beacon attacker, your target needs to have been capping a beacon in the last 20 seconds or so.

it is a nice reward for doing objective based killing, not many people realise tho

That’s something I guess :slight_smile: For me if it got blown up and the beacon /bomb was ours then that was all good :wink: