when does a new day start

When does a new day start? Does it go by the time someone first logged in to Star Conflict? Or day it go by a certain time of the day? Or something else?

I thought it was with the first login time of day but it seem later than that.

I’m just curious because of the Launch bonus when I need to re-login when I’m already playing to get the bonus.

Someone probably asked that but I couldn’t find anything by searching the forum or via goolge (or i didn’t use the magic words)

Thanks.

When does a new day start? Does it go by the time someone first logged in to Star Conflict? Or day it go by a certain time of the day? Or something else?

I’m just curious because of the Launch bonus when I need to re-login when I’m already playing to get the bonus.

Someone probably asked that but I couldn’t find anything by searching the forum or via goolge (or i didn’t use the magic words)

Thanks.

It is certainly at fixed time, i do not remember exact time but it is around 14:00-16:00 Moscow

It is certainly at fixed time, i do not remember exact time but it is around 14:00-16:00 Moscow

If it is a fixed time then is it not that because last night I got the Launch bonus and now I don’t have it again. Moscow is already past 16:00 local time.

If it is a fixed time then is it not that because last night I got the Launch bonus and now I don’t have it again. Moscow is already past 16:00 local time.

yeah that time is way off, just thinking about it it is no where near that :slight_smile: not sure why i was thinking about that time slot. But i definitely remember that similar question was answered on Russian forums and it was stated fixed time.

I found it just by connecting at different times. For me it’s around 21:00 to 22:00 hs (16:00 to 17:00 hs Russia’s time), so yeah, what Kostyan said seems right.

6pm central time USA for me ;)wt

Thank you, guys. Yes it seems to be around 4pm US-Pacific.

All servers are set to UTC time zone, the bonus resets at midnight UTC. As far as I remember you do not need to re-login to get it, only to see the icon indicating that it is available.

For the launch bonus you have to re-login! I missed the x5 bonus last night as they removed the weekend bonus around 7pm US Pacific time (3am UTC, 7am Moscow time) as I was still logged on but the new day already started few hours before.