when are we getting electrum?

simply put, electrum is currently far too rare, a long while back I suggested making electrum and beryllium  available through quests akin to the currently existent neodium quest, I’m asking this agian, months later, when you said it would be soon, sorry, you must have meant soonTM

Please just give us the electrum and beryllium!

Interesting question.

Other question is shuld it be rare or not?

Shuld we  get everything easy or not?

Perhaps it would be better if we could just trade with electrum.

Lets say regular electrum 5 GS and enriched one 60 GS.

36 minutes ago, evo888 said:

simply put, electrum is currently far too rare, a long while back I suggested making electrum and beryllium  available through quests akin to the currently existent neodium quest, I’m asking this agian, months later, when you said it would be soon, sorry, you must meant soonTM

Please just give us the electrum and beryllium!

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

Interesting question.

Other question is shuld it be rare or not?

Shuld we  get everything easy or not?

Perhaps it would be better if we could just trade with electrum.

Lets say regular electrum 5 GS and enriched one 60 GS.

if I could buy it for GS I happily would, I’m currently sitting on 3.5k GS, so if trading electrum becomes a thing y’all know who to call

You can buy electrum in bundle,

but it is not cheap.

8 hours ago, SunnySweet said:

You can buy electrum in bundle,

but it is not cheap.

when there was a half off sale for it I spent 4.5k gs and got 21 plates of electrum, that ratio isn’t worth it

49 minutes ago, evo888 said:

when there was a half off sale for it I spent 4.5k gs and got 21 plates of electrum, that ratio isn’t worth it

You shouldn’t have to spend money to acquire a resource though, the drop rate should be high enough you can just play the game and have a stock pile of it running which right now you simply cannot. During my mixed runs of PvP and PvE today I got maybe 4 or 5 electrum ore out of 30+ runs.

Back when I farmed hardcore for Tyrant I was getting 1 electrum ore to every 3 or 4 runs (keep in mind I was driving myself insane and going nonstop for 5-6 hours). The heck happened?

12 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

You shouldn’t have to spend money to acquire a resource though, the drop rate should be high enough you can just play the game and have a stock pile of it running which right now you simply cannot

exactly, we need a more reliable source of electrum than playing T5 games for a chance to find some

7 hours ago, evo888 said:

exactly, we need a more reliable source of electrum than playing T5 games for a chance to find some

I found enriched electrum in mysterious container few times.

I guess I was lucky. 

Yes, in os you can find it also , ore, or enriched in all sectors 7 and 10,  but yes, need much time anyway to build r 11 and r14 destro

build destro shouldn’t be too easy , but not too hard too…already without events you have no chance to find activators , only on trade if you didn’t got them before…

Yes…while the OP’s query is fair my question is why would someone want badly electrum to build a destroyer, unless the need is for the future ships…The destroyers are far too weak in pvp, perform horribly bad in some pve maps, have a huge respawn time and insane wait time to respawn among other negativities.

Back to the question in hand, do r15 pvp and it may worth your while.

I think some Electrum missions will come with the introduction of the new rank 16 ships [Wolfhound] and [Granite].

That will be around begin/middle of March, I guess.

On 2/7/2018 at 9:38 AM, avarshina said:

I think some Electrum missions will come with the introduction of the new rank 16 ships [Wolfhound] and [Granite].

That will be around begin/middle of March, I guess.

I hope so, I’ve already assembled the vacuum resonant laser and the tempest launcher for my vigilant, now all I need is beryllium and electrum then I’ll have a badass vigilant

p.s. I’m still trying to get remote minelayer and hybrid missile

at least a temporary discount on electrum bundles in Store… or missions, something Gaijin! anything at this point…

38 minutes ago, seekerjuanchis said:

at least a temporary discount on electrum bundles in Store… or missions, something Gaijin! anything at this point…

3 weeks ago there was -50% discount on Electrum in Store. I don’t think the next one will be so soon ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

1 hour ago, niripas said:

3 weeks ago there was -50% discount on Electrum in Store. I don’t think the next one will be so soon ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

no, there wasnt… Ive been playing for months everyday… last time it was a Beryllium discount, not electrum… electrum havent got any discount in months, a lot…

29 minutes ago, seekerjuanchis said:

no, there wasnt… Ive been playing for months everyday… last time it was a Beryllium discount, not electrum… electrum havent got any discount in months, a lot…

Yes it was. We had that discount on electrum bundle just few weeks ago.

18 hours ago, evo888 said:

I hope so, I’ve already assembled the vacuum resonant laser and the tempest launcher for my invincible, now all I need is beryllium and electrum then I’ll have a badass vigilant

p.s. I’m still trying to get remote minelayer and hybrid missile

Yes you will, really a badass destroyer but pnly visually ! How things are at the moment the destroyer is simply a fast kill…unless you’re talking pve…

12 hours ago, seekerjuanchis said: