when are the guard modules coming?

simply put, guards are one of the most popular ship classes, so it’s only fitting that they get their gear next

guards feel a bit underprivileged in PvP atm - they definitively deserve some love from the Devs !

and of course, xkostyan and orca voted no, how fitting that the forum’s personal brat and a deviloper disagree with this suggestion

51 minutes ago, evo888 said:

and of course, xkostyan and orca voted no, how fitting that the forum’s personal brat and a deviloper disagree with this suggestion

1 hour ago, evo888 said:

simply put, guards are one of the most popular ship classes, so it’s only fitting that they get their gear next

Or maybe you should stop with your BS.

Guards are the only role that already have received major overhaul of their Active modules and Special modules

Guards are the role with the most competitive active modules they can equip

Guards are great in PvP and PvE and Co-op

while all other roles have not been touched for a very long time.

So no, I do not think guards should be the ones to come next and no I do not think “it is fitting for them to come next”

I love my guard  … I voted  yes  … but we are getting a guard  that will be  the guard to end all guards next update or a bit after … but I ask that question already and its going to be  LRF and  Tackler … I also love my Kraken wich wont get anything  so I will be  forced to use the Archdragon … ![:005:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005.png “:005:”)

18 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

… but we are getting a guard  that will be  the guard to end all guards next update or a bit after …

No - I think it will be a guard-overhaul  - an overhaul that would bring fresh new systems and module mechanics and more variability and possibilities to the sub-class of guard ships, be they silver or golden ships (save special project ships, unfortunately)

Guards already got an overhaul, if anything they should be among the last ones, what about Gunships, or covert ops, or even LRFs? They barely have any special weapons.

What? A mammal can’t vote no on something? waisis…

Guards got these things (rather exclusively) last year:

• Proximity mortar (kinetic weapon)
  • Multipurpose shield (passive shield modifier)
  • Gun adapter (passive CPU modifier)
  • Spectre field (active module)
  • 70% speed bonus for 12s for activating the special module

Did I miss something?

One could say they got an update, but also could argue that was a rather intermediary hot fix overhaul due to the long gone Tharga and Taikin op spam

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Guards already got an overhaul, if anything they should be among the last ones, what about Gunships, or covert ops, or even LRFs? They barely have any special weapons.

The LRF’s and tacklers are coming on Tuesdays update

14 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

The LRF’s and tacklers are coming on Tuesdays update

LRFs too? Where did they say that?

They should be upgrade all roles at the same time.