What's your favorite ship for invasion?

Question is simple, what do you love flying for invasion PvP , gathering mats, and doing dailies all at once?

Tell us why and post your build if you think you got something worth sharing  :fed001:

I “love” it because it allows me to do the daily missions pretty fast.

ffBIbAB.jpg

i dont have t5 tackler yet. would be nice to try it out    :fed001:

I just use my PvP Jarl. Fast, warp capable, and good for solo PvP in case I need it. Epic long sensor range for detecting enemies and decent damage.

In case you are in trouble, hit the cloak button and dissapear.

I’d say the same, just with the Berserker.

Since i’m a Privateer, this warp-capable Covert Ops is a must have, less sensor range but insane damage.

Even guards in invasion, no prob.

The only troubles for my Berserker are pirates when i want to find rare stashes with my spatial scanner & biomorphs, died 4 times yesterday on NPCs while searching rare loot xD 4 duplicators used.

I love my golden eagle.

Fast, and powerful.

“Oh, a tackler ! Camo + go near him + plasma web + plasma arc + orion = thank you for the loot.”

Repeat that thing for everything.

There’s no need to tanks when you are fast and kill everything in 1 second.

There’s no need to tanks when you are fast and kill nubs and tacklers in 1 second.

I fixed it for you

I love my golden eagle.

Fast, and powerful.

“Oh, a tackler ! Camo + go near him + plasma web + plasma arc + orion = thank you for the loot.”

Eagle-B?  :01111: 

Eagle-B?  :01111:

No

(My)Eagle-B:

Qt6DXJv.jpg

Golden Eagle:

N68fhw7.jpg

Da big fat federations tacklers are the best ships for looting and daily missions (a lot of cargo space, good dps, the gtfo cloack and speeeeed). I use the Panther instead of the rockwell because when i buyed it the cruise engine wasn’t avaible for t5 ships. And since i have a scanner t4 i won’t spend more money to get the t5 rockwell.

28uobuu.jpg

I love my golden eagle.

Fast, and powerful.

I use the same ship.

Different build.

Double horizon module, Enhanced scanner

adaptive shields, because I just can not use the module, should be using something else though

irium heatsink, power unit conduit

stabilizer, tetroxide & catalyst injector strafing is legit when you are attacking from 4k away

For my ammunition I use the 15% projectile speed buff.

sit at about 4k away, ping away while thrusting backwards. 3.5k is the sweet spot

I can take out a group of 4 pirates before they are within a range that they can actually hit me.

Also it allows you to actually solo vs aliens. It does involve cloaking and some timing though.

of course you have 5 loot spots, and you get the 20% syndergy bonus.

I don’t like to PVP in invasion, it makes me feel guilty… I will say without a jump on the ship it is very difficult to take this build out. I’ve already had to kill a few pilots attacking me first.

Cruise Engine + Federation Tackler

I like how nobody has selected LRF since the EM nerf. Too bad really. Maybe they should’ve modified it to where LRFs could become invisible, but as soon as they started shooting, the AI would ignore the Scattering Field? Or maybe buff the IR Pulsar to make enemies affected by it stop shooting?

This makes me want to see if I can make an LRF Invasion-worthy again.

P.S. Also surprised that nobody flies ECMs out there.

Lion

T-Rex Mk II

I got it up to around 350m/s, so I can travel quite fast, not as fast as the tacklers above, but atleast I have strength.

Berserker’s good for me.  I get two GTFO options, and if I die to bots I can use a free revive.  I do sometimes use an Archdragon with 9k range.  If I have to kill X number of bots mission, I can find them and snipe them from a distance.

my lion is lvl 8 soon. can you post your favorite pve MISSION fit?

i have lvl 5 strafe implant and i avoid damage only with strafe. so cruise engine confuse me  :001j:

i bet you mean invasion only. thats mine:

tVSB6rq.jpg

i have lvl 5 strafe implant and i avoid damage only with strafe. so cruise engine confuse me :001j:

tVSB6rq.jpg

Hmm so many t5 Mk 4 items… So you are a veteran! We learn more about you every day…

i have lvl 5 strafe implant and i avoid damage only with strafe. so cruise engine confuse me :001j:

tVSB6rq.jpg

What about a screenshot of your full hangar & your ship, stop censoring your IGN!!!

Cruise Engine + Federation Tackler

I like how nobody has selected LRF since the EM nerf. Too bad really. Maybe they should’ve modified it to where LRFs could become invisible, but as soon as they started shooting, the AI would ignore the Scattering Field? Or maybe buff the IR Pulsar to make enemies affected by it stop shooting?

This makes me want to see if I can make an LRF Invasion-worthy again.

P.S. Also surprised that nobody flies ECMs out there.

LRF are very slow for real efficiency. You can snipe, but you can’t get the loot in time so it is useless other than for karma farming. ECM is good in 1v1 or if you are hunting players, but against bots, you lack punch to slice through groups, and also you lack gtfo capabilities in case you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As I said, recons are almost made for invasion. Great sensor range to search for targets or possible enemies, warp and cloak to escape, decent speed, decent firepower, good survivability and very good utility modules valid for 1v1 or to kill groups of bots.

And also since most people is using tacklers to farm invasion, it is a great way to deny their escape route.