What's the end-game like?

Admittedly, I’m still new. I still haven’t unlocked a couple of things in this game, but I’m curious to know what I should be looking forward to. I’m worried it will be very similar to what I’ve already experienced, just with bigger better ships.

Years ago, I got really wrapped up in a game called Air Rivals (also called flysis, Ace online, Space Cowboy) and the late game was AMAZING. There were strategic points to be either defended or captured, mothership wars, huge PVE battles, and more. I was hoping that Star Conflict would scratch that itch for me, but I don’t know if it will.

Tell me what I should be looking forward to. VidMate Mobdro AnyDesk

The end game is tough, you have to know every class and subclass of ships, then you have to know all the unique/rare ships and then you have to learn all the mechanics of certain little things that let you have an edge over the rest by just knowing how to counter all of it.

And then there’s this issue of new ships where some things get buggy or overlooked so you stand there with a high end build and “pro” play and a guy just smashes you into a wall or something basic like that, to avoid it you just have to avoid a situation in which something like that can occur.

In the end those are just ships as well, you can kill them still with whatever, so you have to apply a out-of-the-box thinking which isn’t usually that difficult. What’s difficult is to guess the next action of the enemy player so you can deny it in time or it could end up in a steamroll thing.

If you ever find yourself playing against something you dont know what it is and how to counter it or defend against it, post the question in the right forum part and someone will help you out.

End game is just the rest of the world trying to avoid all of Russia.

Oh and hella cool ships and features and abilities and locations and stuff like that.

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

End game is just the rest of the world trying to avoid all of Russia.

Oh and hella cool ships and features and abilities and locations and stuff like that.

Though it does get boring…

5 hours ago, LYoshiiro said:

Though it does get boring…

The counter for boredom in this game is to play with an active group of friends or an active corporation where there’s a consistent supply of people to utilize and talk and play with. If you play alone, than you’re going to need your imagination and play nice and don’t blame others for your losses, focus on yourself and do what you can and do better each time. Rise and rise again until lambs become lions. Build your ships, improve on your builds constantly. Take notes from other builds but keep improving upon them. one day you’ll find a perfect setup that matches your play style. Don’t focus on all of the classes at once, and don’t pick which one’s your favorite until you have all of them rank 15. and even then experiment with how you build them to make something you don’t like into something you like until that becomes your favorite class. Focus on one ship line up to rank 15, learn it, fight with it, have fun with it, use it to farm the other lines and you will grow to know it and how to counter in certain situations through it. enjoy the challenge, relish in defeat for the next day you will be relishing victory over those who have defeated you.