Whats the difference formula?

Hi guys im new in this game,

im playing with 2 other friends. But in PvE we got a HUGE synergy difference. They get like 40-50k synergy and im getting barely a pierce of it. No matter if im first or last in the results at the end. I got 6% fleet strength and License. One of them got 30% fleet and other got 70%. But both get tons more synergy each time. We both made few games so nobody of us got a first daily win. Here a screen:

6t3vtvymiv2m.jpg

In this one i was told to focus on turrets to get most points at the end. I also made few times 2nd most kills…synergy was allways low. We are all using T3 ships.

Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? Cause i dont see me grinding 100k synergy in this small steps <.<

PS: Sry for my english

Well you’re using either a Phobos or a T2 ship, that means less synergy though.

Addicted is using a Desert Eagle, and if I’m correct premium ships not only generate more synergy but also win more by default.

Not sure about Raptorez, having 70% fleet strength is a good boost on your synergy gain.

Premium ships get the same synergy than elite ships, which is a huge boost. Also 20% of that goes to free synergy.

The main difference is that, and fleet strenght. When you add all the bonuses, it is a lot.

That is the reason PvE is bad for synergy.

I got in this match around 48k, it was x2 so 24k

I’ve 80% fleet strength + licence + R15 Empire Implant, so that’s a boost of 135%

235% x 2 would be 470% synergy then.

But he got 150% synergy and maybe 1/6 of my 235%.

That makes no sense.

Once i fly PvE after 3 months and it instantly ends up on the forums xD

Not sure about Raptorez, having 70% fleet strength is a good boost on your synergy gain.

That’s Styx. Also remember that ship that have max synergy gets 2x per win + 2x daily win.