What were the Dev's thinking

So patch 1.6.2 brought us the long awaited Ze’Ta upgrade … Sadly they forced us to farm / buy 1,000’s upon 1,000’s of high priced materials to even make it … Now you may want to just farm it but you will be sad and discouraged as you spend 15 -18 minutes in spec ops just to get credits and no drops for the Ze’Ta … The other change  1.6.2 brought us is less drops for PVE and spec ops , so those of you that bought a premium license will be happy to know that now WITH your premium license you get the same amount of drops you got before you bought a premium license … What else has 1.6.2 brought us ??? Oh yea increased taxes on the only material the players are farming / selling now … How , I wonder will this gouging affect the trading system … I suspect it will bring the trading system to a grinding halt … The question I have is this … What is the positive outcome of patch 1.6.2 ??…  Most likely it will be like all the other gouging this game has done  … the players will NOT pay and just simply wait till the gouging is over to resume their trading and upgrading … but this is not a new thing for the Dev’s to see … the $125 golden dragon color scheme didn’t sell even one or at least I never saw that color scheme in game .  … So I say again WHAT WERE THE DEV’S THINKING ?

I sometimes wonder what the discussion and feeling about the game is on the Russian forums

57 minutes ago, Weylin29651 said:

I sometimes wonder what the discussion and feeling about the game is on the Russian forums

go there, use chrome built-in translate.

You haven’t seen my Golden Eagle yet I see…

I got my GS from selling items :wink:

On 4/18/2019 at 10:42 AM, Original_Taz said:

so those of you that bought a premium license will be happy to know that now WITH your premium license you get the same amount of drops you got before you bought a premium license .…

This though