What the heck?

So I was doing some pvp tonight after I was out all day, I stayed logged in somehow, and when i completed battles they had unusually high synergy levels, like for me a good battle would give 7k tops, but I was getting 5-6k easy now, with few killsassists arrow-10x10.png. I thought maybe since I hadn’t logged out, the x3 bonus had stayed from earlier, so I relogged, not wanting to abuse a bug. Now I had the x3 bonus, and I just did a battle, and got 34k synergy… from 3 kills 4 assists… and I don’t have premium/license… The heck is going on? o.O is this intended? As of now i’ve gotten around 120k synergy on my LRF  in about 4 hours.

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/aQQH5Rm.jpg

T2-T3 ships are getting a bonus I think. You are also receiving more because you are in T3 so equivalent rewards are higher (but only for T3 ships, if you use T1 in T3 you will still receive a low amount for that ship).

34k synergy with 3x is fine. In T5 you can look forward to a total of up to 500k synergy with special 5x bonus weekend and licence XD Or you will get up to 100k synergy in a normal pvp providing you do well. 

T2-T3 ships are getting a bonus I think. You are also receiving more because you are in T3 so equivalent rewards are higher (but only for T3 ships, if you use T1 in T3 you will still receive a low amount for that ship).

34k synergy with 3x is fine. In T5 you can look forward to a total of up to 500k synergy with special 5x bonus weekend and licence XD Or you will get up to 100k synergy in a normal pvp providing you do well. 

Thanks! Raking it on on my frigate :smiley: 220k atm