What specific ships use mines?

I find out that some ships have special modules that use mines…

So I tried to find shiplists that use mine as a special module.

However I can’t find any list related to it.

So can you guys suggest any ship using mine as a special module?

I don’t know of any ship using mines as a special module, mines are just secondary weapon slot ammo. 

Proximity mine - All recons from  Rank 4 up

Crystal mine - Tai’kin Rank 6 and up

Minelayer - All frigates Rank 4 and up

Vigilant

Singularity

Some of the tacklers have a mine too, can’t remember which ones have access to it. Those are as an active module.

Other than that as a secondary slot -All frigates and Recons have mines.

Spiral can drop mines as well.

I don’t know of any ship that has mines as its “special module” though there is an active module for tacklers that deploys a minefield.

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Some of the tacklers have a mine too, can’t remember which ones have access to it. Those are as an active module.

Sword AE, Katana AE, and all prem tacklers rank 6-17 have access to the Mine network module

Thank you very much guys 

I will find out ships you mentioned

10 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Spiral can drop mines as well.

I don’t know of any ship that has mines as its “special module” though there is an active module for tacklers that deploys a minefield.

Spirals module just called a mine, but it is more like a nuke by the way it works.

Same with singularity - more like a trap

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Spirals module just called a mine, but it is more like a nuke by the way it works.

Same with singularity - more like a trap

Then same goes for vigilant.

7 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Then same goes for vigilant.

?!

Vigilant throws a mine that explodes on enemy proximity. Spike throws a bomb(that it is called a mine) with 2.5 sec fuse.

Singularity throws a mine (or rather a trap) that triggers by enemy proximity and traps it in small area.

45 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

?!

Vigilant throws a mine that explodes on enemy proximity. Spike throws a bomb(that it is called a mine) with 2.5 sec fuse.

Singularity throws a mine (or rather a trap) that triggers by enemy proximity and traps it in small area.

Why do you suddenly mention the Spike. In your last post it was the Spiral.

53 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

?!

You must not use the Spiral at all then. It works -exactly- the same as the vigilant stealth mines.

22 minutes ago, John161 said:

Why do you suddenly mention the Spike. In your last post it was the Spiral.

Because i red Spiral as a Spike hence why i was talking about Spikes mechanic

Thx everybody, I finally found out 2 ships, I was looking for、

Ricasso and Wakazashi R.

Spike and Spiral are good but too fsr for me.

Sword AE and Katana AE were good option, but I wanted at least 2 area damage modules.