What ships do you recommend for me?

Playstyle:
1) I’m not really good at long range fighting such as Empire sniper.
2) I like to go into the core of fight but not good at dog fight (especially rotating with interceptors or fighters but strafing is ok for me)
3) The weapon itself should have homing system ( like Omega-B missile launcher) or at least decent rate of fire around 300.
4) It should have great resistance or have an easy way to escape.
5) I like supporting fire and keeping in check other players.

Here’s what I have and my evaluation about them for hint.

Singurarity -> pretty good.
Raven-> So So
Emperor->Just love it
Tai’kin-> I used to like it but not anymore
Granite-> Depends on my condition
Project 1011-> Just no.

Answer - probably a strafe Panther w/ assault rails.

Just use iridium heatsink, vanadium shells and 11b implant for actually good fire rate. You just need to control heating/spread for them to do work.

1 hour ago, SilverIris said:

The weapon itself should have homing system

Bruh - that’s just called developing bad habits.

22 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Answer - probably a strafe Panther w/ assault rails.

Just use iridium heatsink, vanadium shells and 11b implant for actually good fire rate. You just need to control heating/spread for them to do work.

Ok, but is there a difference between Panther and other premium fed tackler ship?

Bruh - that’s just called developing bad habits.

I have to admit that

5 minutes ago, SilverIris said:

Ok, but is there a difference between Panther and other premium fed tackler ship?

Panther has a kinetic weapon bonus - meaning that it has higher projectile speed and lower spread when using kinetic weapons.

Got it.
Thanks very much

You should try Patriarch or Object NY18 with proximity mortar! The Patriarch is specially strong on small maps with “Gun Adapter” and “Confrontation Program” on CPU and “Conformist Booster” on shield slots.

And don’t forget the Energy Converter module lol

4 minutes ago, ZenChronos said:

You should try Patriarch or Object NY18 with proximity mortar! The Patriarch is specially strong on small maps with “Gun Adapter” and “Confrontation Program” on CPU and “Conformist Booster” on shield slots.

And don’t forget the Energy Converter module lol

Sounds interesting.

Patriarch - 2nd wishlist confirmed

Thank you for recommending me a Panther.
However, since I wanted to use my ship in PvE too, so I tried to figure out if Rockwell is ok for me. ( You know in PvE, seed chips are crucial.)

I hopped into test mode to find out if I can bear the dispersion of the Assault Railgun, and found out it was still good for me.
Also module ‘Realignment’ and modifier ‘Procedure booster’ looks promising for me.
So, I bought Rockwell instead of Panther, and there goes a bingo!

screenshot-210903-085540.jpg.4ed19a87c1124f73f983db60231f1a3a.jpg

Though it was first PvP with my Rockwell, I felt really comfortable with my ship.
Attack whenever I want, retreat whenever I want, also I can restore my ship quickly with my Realignment and Procedure booster.
I really love my Rockwell’s play style.

Finally, here is my Rockwell build and crew skill. 
Again, thanks for your recommendation.

Spoiler

screenshot-210903-090110.jpg.27de83ebfed6fd166e79a3e42e2a349a.jpg

screenshot-210903-091023.jpg.8aee54a2966a765714059255d0f724df.jpg

module

Realignment
Shield Booster
Target Painter
Engine Suppressor

I use Voltage Regulator instead of Iridium Heatsinks, because Target Painter is energy drainer.