What? No Free Roam?!

I just joined Star Conflict and to my disappointment. I don’t seem to find free roam option so I can explorer and practice control, etc.  I do not care about battles, at least for now. 

If there is an option, how do I find one? 

If not, Hello Elite and Star Citizen. 

Erik 

i think you need to unlock a rank 4 ship (? not sure what entry level is) and then you can use invasion

you can always play custom games with bots

It’s rank 4. Don’t worry though Erik. It isn’t hard to to get to rank 4 it should take you 50 minutes if your good in PvP. You’ll enjoy PvP if you are good. Also once you get into “Attacked Sectors” or “Invasion Space” then press Alt+H to make your HUD go away.

It isn’t hard to to get to rank 4 it should take you 50 minutes if your good in PvP. 

And if it takes him a week, he’ll blame you. Then the devs.

It’s rank 4. Don’t worry though Erik. It isn’t hard to to get to rank 4 it should take you 50 minutes if your good in PvP. You’ll enjoy PvP if you are good. Also once you get into “Attacked Sectors” or “Invasion Space” then press Alt+H to make your HUD go away.

I thought that was how long it took to get to T5.

(sad cymbal crash)

I just joined Star Conflict and to my disappointment. I don’t seem to find free roam option so I can explorer and practice control, etc. I do not care about battles, at least for now.

If there is an option, how do I find one?

If not, Hello Elite and Star Citizen.

Erik

If you want free roam, trade ans exploring, pick elite.

If you want a top notch space simulator pick star citizen and wait 2 years.

If you want a space team based shooter with cooperative scenarios and a free roam pvp/pve open world, you have found it here.

Okay. How do I know that I have reached rank 4. I looked everywhere for my profile to tell me what is my current rank.  Is it upgrading my ship until I get enough reward to purchase ships in rank 4, right? 

Erik

i think you need to unlock a rank 4 ship (? not sure what entry level is) and then you can use invasion

you can always play custom games with bots

I have tried custom games but it does not have option for “bots” or to force game to allow me to play as only player with bots. 

Okay. How do I know that I have reached rank 4. I looked everywhere for my profile to tell me what is my current rank.  Is it upgrading my ship until I get enough reward to purchase ships in rank 4, right? 

Erik

Yes. When you have rank 4 ships and higher you can go into invasion.  Which really is the absolute minimum. This really is not a game where you can just fly around and explore without any knowledge of

the ships and modules. Otherwise the first time to run into another pilot unprotected you will die before you know what happened.  You really will need some pvp training at some point.

Okay. How do I know that I have reached rank 4.

When you have your first Tier 2 ship, and are given the option to install a rank 4 implant. That is when you are Rank 4.

Ranks and tiers are there also. 1:27