What is your go to ship, a more in depth poll

So the pinned poll didn’t reveal much, I think this one will.

What is your go to, most decked out ship class???

You like empire, dont you^^? Jericho option missing

I think you messed up your poll :slight_smile:

Empire fighters are my favourite class of ship.  They have some fantastic command fighters which are worth several times any other ship when those buffs come into play.  The Phobos Aura would be OP if it weren’t for the fact that most of the damage it does is done by proxy by the rest of the team.

Currently got a Prometheus Fire which, as an offensive fighter, is a little different and to my mind it’s a little too clunky considering it isn’t that tough.  Still, it looks cool…

I think you messed up your poll :slight_smile:

Empire fighters are my favourite class of ship.  They have some fantastic command fighters which are worth several times any other ship when those buffs come into play.  The Phobos Aura would be OP if it weren’t for the fact that most of the damage it does is done by proxy by the rest of the team.

Currently got a Prometheus Fire which, as an offensive fighter, is a little different and to my mind it’s a little too clunky considering it isn’t that tough.  Still, it looks cool…

Not sure how I messed up the poll, explain?  You are welcome to vote for the Empire fighter.

Your poll has empire twice, jericho is missing.

Your poll has empire twice, jericho is missing.

This is what happens when I forum at work.

Bump…still curious what classes are most popular.