What is this

So basically I stopped playing for about a year or so, but i just felt like playing it again. I installed it and logged in to this. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling it several times over the course of 4 months. It still happens each time. This graphics issue persists in open space, pve, and pvp too.

5a3d9f63e29f3_ScreenShot2017-10-22at1_02_19PM.png.b345837502ad58625d9d6edea2c3c71b.jpg

Oh yeah also the game is super unstable for my computer. It crashes randomly anywhere from mid game to hangar to the login screen and the game is super laggy (almost unresponsive) even on lowest graphics settings possible. Everything was fine and smooth when I first started playing

Please make a full bug report. Also - try to set GFX settings to minimum.

game.log

game.net.log

Here are the logs. Anything else? 

52 minutes ago, zlolkill said:

Here are the logs. Anything else? 

Dunno ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Probably Skula will ask for more details. How does it work if you set details to minimum?

it seems like the broken colors and graphics are the cause of the lag and frequent crashes. Turning all graphic settings to the lowest possible quality does not help with the problem. Everything’s still the wrong color (rip eyes). Also, I would like to ask how to make it so that it doesn’t play the intro video each time I load up the game? It seems like it doesn’t save any of my settings (controls and graphics) each time I load up the game as well.