What is happening in reality with Wolfhound and Granite

So recently we got the opportunity to get the blueprints for the new R16 ships, we can build all those part .

but few hours after this release , they remove the Wolfhound and Granite from the tech tree ,so no player can see their stats/model/module … Is there a “real” reason that the dev will tell us , except some rumors about having some player able to construct them when they were not supposed to ?

i’ve seen them appear again for a few minutes in the tech tree , and go away again. Again , any reason for that to happen ?

and when will we be able to see them again , and most important question , when will be able to BUILD them , we get no info except " soon to come " or " very soon"  , the special ressources will go away the 18 of january , that mean they will need to release those 2 ship , + the next fleet upgrade for 6 ship class in 2 weeks , that seems quite short .

I would really like to get “hard” release date , rather than “soon” , and maybe more info about those ships , number of passive module ? number of acitve module ? special bonus for synergie lvl ? and the price to build those ship ?

1 minute ago, dreamer78 said:

So recently we got the opportunity to get the blueprints for the new R16 ships, we can build all those part .

but few hours after this release , they remove the Wolfhound and Granite from the tech tree ,so no player can see their stats/model/module … Is there a “real” reason that the dev will tell us , except some rumors about having some player able to construct them when they were not supposed to ?

i’ve seen them appear again for a few minutes in the tech tree , and go away again. Again , any reason for that to happen ?

and when will we be able to see them again , and most important question , when will be able to BUILD them , we get no info except " soon to come " or " very soon"  , the special ressources will go away the 18 of january , that mean they will need to release those 2 ship , + the next fleet upgrade for 6 ship class in 2 weeks , that seems quite short .

I would really like to get “hard” release date , rather than “soon” , and maybe more info about those ships , number of passive module ? number of acitve module ? special bonus for synergie lvl ? and the price to build those ship ?

8th? 9th? 18th?

honestly do you think that these ships wont go the way of Ellydium ships ? Big plans loads of propaganda only to discover that 85% of the player base cant get that one required parts to finish building it ? or that it will be SOOOOOO expensive only 25% of the player base will have one … then once they realize there is no significant interest in the ships they just get discontinued without notice  … and also that with so few players at rank 16 the team queue wont work for them and they will always have to do random queues … I like the gunship but I have no hope that it will be worth the trouble of waiting or paying for it … as i remember  the survivability was less than the rank 15 gunship … Woot higher rank ship with less stats  that’s what I want to buy…

I wish more ships were fully customizable, then devs could get a more accurate grasp of balance based on what configurations of slots were trending and then correlate that to weapon and ship statistics I presume they gather.

Both ships where removed due to an exploit that allowed to get them earlier. (Without unique weapons and modules)

yet in 3 weeks the dev didn’t figure any way to put them back here or to give us any new information . i’m sure it will come some day , but eh…