What is going on here? Dreadnought Battle connection issues.

We ran conquest 3 times in Smugglers Hideout.
The 1st run was vs Faith Corp. Everything ran smoothly. We won.
Then we went up against storm. The 1st 2 min were smooth and lag free. We had the lead. Briefly.
Then the lag started. But just for our group. The Faith people who got randomed in with us experienced it as well.
But there was no apparent lag for storm.
As you can hear in the audio we are talking about our ping and packet loss. Very high numbers.
Yes, there is a lot of swearing in the audio. We apologize. Sort of.
The anger and frustration we were dealing with during the match manifested itself in crude yet wholly appropriate expressions of those emotions.

You don’t see much of it in scarecrow’s video but we all were experiencing complete disabling lag.
For me personally I’d spin in place for a minute or 2. Then die. You see some of that happening to scarecrow.
Then I’d watch the timer count down to and freeze at zero and then 10-15 seconds later I’d crash to the hangar.
I’d get back to the re-spawn screen and get back into the game and again get frozen. Spinning in space.
And die. And start the cycle over again.

This happens when we face the top teams in conquest. Every time.
Explain to me how the lag and packet loss only affects one side of this.
The storm players had no problems dominating the match. They had no control issues that we could see.
And, as you can see when it show’s the wait screen after scarecrow dies, they were all over our dread.
You also see the timer freeze at zero.
You see the storm pilots moving on the map.
You see Borg and Faith frozen.

So please explain how this happens to one team and not the other.
Please explain why this only happens when we face storm and 1 or 2 other top teams.
Please explain how lag can only affect one team.

Something of a nefarious nature is happening here.
I expect you to deny it. I expect you to say it is impossible to cheat at this game.
But our experience of completely one sided matches due to lag tells us that your denials are in denial.

Dastard

Skula1975… why would only 1 side of this fight experience this issue?

It’s obvious that the storm players were not affected. You have access to the video. You can see it on the sector map.

Why don’t you guys look into this instead of telling us to do the work that you should be doing to discover the issue.

Please make an effort to explain why EVERYONE on our team got hammered with extreme lag and packet loss.
Please explain why nobody on storm was affected.
Seriously. Please tell us how this is possible.
Why was the one fight we had with Faith Corp lag free but the 2 against storm were impossible to compete?
Don’t you find that suspicious? I do.

When this happened before a member of our corp reported the opposing players as cheaters.
In the official response he received a warning that he could be banned from the game for reporting this.
The reason given was that there was no way that anyone could cheat in Star Conflict. That he filed a false report.
Your Customer Support called him a liar and threatened him.
That’s some stellar customer service you guys have. NOT!

Dastard

1 hour ago, Dastard said:

Skula1975… why would only 1 side of this fight experience this issue?

It’s obvious that the storm players were not affected. You have access to the video. You can see it on the sector map.

In which way is is obvious that Storm was not affected? You can also play with lags and so it is just annoing but doesn’t hinder you that much (except when you use a Disintegrator).

Why don’t you guys look into this instead of telling us to do the work that you should be doing to discover the issue.

You are just complaining but don’t really try to help. You guys didn’t even provide a time and date when it happened (and Skula English isn’t that good so don’t give him a wall of text and follow the rules)

Please make an effort to explain why EVERYONE on our team got hammered with extreme lag and packet loss.
Please explain why nobody on storm was affected.
Seriously. Please tell us how this is possible.
Why was the one fight we had with Faith Corp lag free but the 2 against storm were impossible to compete?
Don’t you find that suspicious? I do

Is it may possible that the fight against Faith was on European/US Server and the 2 against Storm on Russian Server, in my expierence is it more likely that russian Server are overloaded. And again why do you think that Storm was not affected?

I had enough battles that lag myself also against Storm but they were always affected aswell, it never felt like it would give them any advantage.

If they were affected as badly as we were then they would not have been able to kill our ships or plant bombs etc.

We were, for the most part, completely frozen.
That they could do those things says that storm wasn’t affected like we were.
Minor lag is an expected part of any online gaming. Crippling lag isn’t.
When one side is crippled and the other isn’t It is suspicious, to say the least.

It was on a US server according to the info that F11 provides.
As I live in the US I shouldn’t be affected by lag in the way I am on Russian servers.
I wasn’t affected by lag against Faith. There was no lag the night before when we were on a Russian server and captured the sector.

Skula, I have attached a log file that should be the one you need. If it’s not the right log please let me know asap.
The time of the Faith fight was US Pacific 21:40 or so. The other fights followed rapidly afterwards.
The map time given for the Conquest for that sector to start is 20:35  But with our time changes in the US it is 21:35 for the start

If you want the other folks from the team to send files please let me know.
Your ability to contact the Faith players in the roster is probably greater than mine. You have access to server tools that I don’t

Additionally, please let us know what you discover.

Dastard

2017.07.17 18.51.39.zip

On 7/18/2017 at 11:16 AM, Skula1975 said:

[@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/)

This guideline wouldn’t help since there is no issue connectiong to the server itself but with the game instance.

Server suddenly dropped connection in Sector battle for the complete Team.

Video (at 14:34)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi5cncCbi-E

Server Region: US

Time: US Pacific 21:38 ( Check the Server Logs, they are probably the only Source where you may find Informations about this issue )

These “Connection” Issues are not due to a a client side connection issue or so but probably on the server.

If they were affected as badly as we were then they would not have been able to kill our ships or plant bombs etc.

We were, for the most part, completely frozen.
That they could do those things says that storm wasn’t affected like we were.
Minor lag is an expected part of any online gaming. Crippling lag isn’t.
When one side is crippled and the other isn’t It is suspicious, to say the least.

It was on a US server according to the info that F11 provides.
As I live in the US I shouldn’t be affected by lag in the way I am on Russian servers.
I wasn’t affected by lag against Faith. There was no lag the night before when we were on a Russian server and captured the sector.

Skula, I have attached a log file that should be the one you need. If it’s not the right log please let me know asap.
The time of the Faith fight was US Pacific 21:40 or so. The other fights followed rapidly afterwards.
The map time given for the Conquest for that sector to start is 20:35  But with our time changes in the US it is 21:35 for the start

If you want the other folks from the team to send files please let me know.
Your ability to contact the Faith players in the roster is probably greater than mine. You have access to server tools that I don’t

Additionally, please let us know what you discover.

Dastard

[2017.07.17 18.51.39.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14935)

More logs wouldn’t help for this, I hope Skula checks the Server Logs since there are probably the only source of reliant Informations for this Issue.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania the foil hat

What if some players have SPECIAL tool to spam server with random packages it cannot handle (say thanks to voice chat)?