what happens to the game

to say again that I’m dumb and so on. but do we need to buy real money anyways, do you always pay for it or blow it

screenshot-171013-192104.jpg.5ad90903827af886520e7c7b20ea5956.jpg

to listen to how stupid I am, and the patterns to develop them again will want money

to all administrators and so on. Yes I do not know English and I write by the wizard translator my shame is tantalized by you and how you turn the game or pay or blow it I do not care how hard you read it but it will read easily read it blow it smack and sublogue again do you want money

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Do you speak French or German? If so, I may be able to assist you by translating some or your posts if you like. My brain hurts trying to understand what you write with google translate…

What happens to the game stays in the game, take him out, we’re done here, HQ over and out.

same, understood nothing…

15 minutes ago, SheenShade said:

same, understood nothing…

Well. Then you know everything. Understanding the ‘nothing’ is quite hard imo.  ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

2 hours ago, Sinaka said:

Well. Then you know everything. Understanding the ‘nothing’ is quite hard imo.  ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

04f.gif

ahah : ) ok, maybe have done a mistake  in this sentence ? :

On 10/16/2017 at 6:18 PM, SheenShade said:

ahah : ) ok, maybe have done a mistake  in this sentence ? :

Naa. It was all good. I just had some fun playing with your words.

: ) bad boy