What happened with the Coil Mortar?

So by the looks of it, the coil has no more splash damage and doesn’t have an explosion animation either, aside that, most of the kinetic weapons have lighter and somewhat more minimalistic projectile textures.

I do hope this is indeed a bug, since it’s AoE “nerf” should have been mentioned in the patchnotes as the coil mortar is one of the classic weapons and one that has a very great sentimental value for me(because explosions), I get the feeling that I should start making separate threads for every patch and write down every change that they do but not mention within the patchnotes, and where you can help too in case you find something I didn’t. I may start doing so on the patch 1.4.1 when the recon SHOULD be released, that if they don’t want to use up the entire alphabet on 1.4…

/shrug

Thanks for sharing. yes seems that you are right, most important patch changes are not mentioned lol

this is a bug, and it has already been reported, and skula said it’ll be fixed.

Great, but I’m still making an “Actual patch notes” post spam, not really spam but still, it should be fun!

It will be fixed by a hotfix 

1 minute ago, CinnamonFake said:

It will be fixed by a hotfix 

Will thar ga be nerfed in this hotfix ?

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

Will thar ga be nerfed in this hotfix ?

Pretty please? Still 700m/s after the patch .-.

25 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

I know right. That “nerf” changed nothing to me.

TBH I even think that intuition is better this way, because more uptime and reboot less needed  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

This just HAD to be a bug. Mortars not having an explosion radius…that would be a first. A spy changed all the shells for duds one. Thar’Ga speed nerf did was pretty irrelevant.

5 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I get the feeling that I should start making separate threads for every patch and write down every change that they do but not mention within the patchnotes, and where you can help too in case you find something I didn’t. I may start doing so on the patch 1.4.1 when the recon SHOULD be released, that if they don’t want to use up the entire alphabet on 1.4…

/shrug

I’ll participate if you start doing this… Sad that this idea even has to come to our mind. It should be a no-brainer to put in the note, every little single change you make. The more you give people the happier they are. Unless, it’s bullcrap xD

1 hour ago, Milfeulle said:

I guess this will stay. Why? Because evolution to overall speed increase would make sense for SC open space upgrade in summer! Think about it! We aer in transition phase!