What games r u all playing?

im just wondering what games u all r playing while waiting for cbt access?

im just wondering what games u all r playing while waiting for cbt access?

I moved this post, because I think this is a better place;)

currently all sorts im mostly into Sin Of A Solar Empire , and also playing DoW 2 and star wars empire at war and also fitting some garys mod in there

i was playing c9 and aion but ditched them as i wait for this and also raiderz which i play alpha now have to wait for its closed beta which will take some time

still waiting for access to raiderz i find the game looks really gd also i did play FireFall mostly every day but stopped now and that was a week again shame after all that ive been through in firefall i dont want to see everything disapear i got into the CB around 2 months ago and now its come to this

i just got access to firefall just now lol

xD its a really gd game btw expect your have to spend all your time thumpering or PvP im just waiting for the next patch comeing in 2 days

i played RaiderZ alpha and waiting for CB/OB/lauch … i also have the account for it on Frogster that does the Europe version, C9 a bit but not my type

I also play Firefall, Tribes Ascend, End of Nations, World of Warplanes, War Inc Battlezone but it was better before 17 nov 2011 patch that changed physics and World of Tanks from time to time

waiting on this game, War Thunder - World of Planes and many others to get invited … and i really want to play this game since is like WoT but with spaceships in space :smiley: hope i get an invite soon to play it also

c9 was so terrible…wot was p2w -_- (even mmobomb f2p cast agrees on that 1)

as for shooter games i really hate them unless they are like armored core

i played RaiderZ alpha and waiting for CB/OB/lauch … i also have the account for it on Frogster that does the Europe version, C9 a bit but not my type

I also play Firefall, Tribes Ascend, End of Nations, World of Warplanes, War Inc Battlezone but it was better before 17 nov 2011 patch that changed physics and World of Tanks from time to time

waiting on this game, War Thunder - World of Planes and many others to get invited … and i really want to play this game since is like WoT but with spaceships in space :smiley: hope i get an invite soon to play it also

for some reason ive been dieing to get into dam EoN but cant i mean come on trion ive been supporting the game for 2 years now FFS redeemed my key i won from a contest and also applied for alpha COME on i want it

c9 was so terrible…wot was p2w -_- (even mmobomb f2p cast agrees on that 1)

as for shooter games i really hate them unless they are like armored core

FireFall is the steping stone in true F2P model games

FireFall is the steping stone in true F2P model games

agreed if they keep theyr promise that they’ll add just decorative and xp boosts no weapons, armors and other things that would imbalance the game with cash … hope this game will be also … and as for EoN i just got my key yesterday and played a bit … so u still might be able to get one soon

Red5 studios is currently getting funded by someone darn forgot there name but hell at least there getting funded by someone unlike other companys putting a in game market to make money

i was playing c9 and aion but ditched them as i wait for this and also raiderz which i play alpha now have to wait for its closed beta which will take some time

c9 is so interesting game, keep it up.

Poker Wheel | Video poker | Blackjack Switch

I pretty much just play EVE Online these days.

Alara_Ionstorm

U like it? Why?

Alara_Ionstorm

U like it? Why?

best game out there that keeps us entertained but i suppose its boring at the start as ur trying to work up ur character

Alara_Ionstorm

U like it? Why?

I like the space combat that is more then just F-16’s with a space backdrop. Space Fighter Jets arn’t really my thing, more the 200m-300m Long Warship type person. One of the reasons I like this game is the Dreadnaught and the Frigate, bigiger ships like that I always find the most fun to fly.

I like a degree of slow and tactical. Like in EVE, locking a target positioning range, activating EWAR and Weapons and responding to there counter tactics. People say it is boring but it is more like chess then anything else. Not to say I don’t also like fast paced warfare as well. From everything I have seen of the Ships and how they are flown in Star Conflict I am very excited.

Probably the moment when I first realized the scale of EVE was when I was in a fleet with members of Br1ck Squad and several other NC Members and we were countering a Solar Fleet Gang. Solar which is primarily a Russian Null Sec Power Bloc just tore us apart with Maelstroms running 1400mm Guns. There had to 200 or so to our 120 Drake class Battlecruisers. So many massive ships so close together made my jaw drop.

i suppose its boring at the start as ur trying to work up ur character

I’ll say. The beginning train is annoying as hell.

I’m all over the place right now, Gw2 beta ended, CS:GO open beta, APB:R fully released but I was in closed beta for that and still play it, trying to get into firefall, even play LoL and Minecraft when I’m bored. Gonna be dedicating more time to beta testing here now that GW2 beta’s ended.

I’m all over the place right now, Gw2 beta ended, CS:GO open beta, APB:R fully released but I was in closed beta for that and still play it, trying to get into firefall, even play LoL and Minecraft when I’m bored. Gonna be dedicating more time to beta testing here now that GW2 beta’s ended.

man APB:R i gave up on couple days ago cba playing the game anymore sure they have fixed lag issues bugs etc and added new revamped distrcts buts so boring now now im wasting my 9days premium i have left