what for brokk?

so with the current xenochip event going on I’m working toward getting the brokk, and I am wondering what build I should use, please give me suggestions.

anyone?

For starters there is no, THIS is the best build. Second you can either build around the bonuses or build around yourself and what you do most of the time whether it be pvp, pve, etc…

Honestly I don’t own Brokk but that is next ship in line for me and considering its a healer that sits back and heals then I would build a tanky super capacitor healer that will heal the crap outta you. But I don’t care so much about getting kills as I do getting the win so healing the dps dealers would be mandatory for me.

WL-13 Emitter is probably Brokk’s greatest asset, and here is a build to maximize its use. Use implant and ammo to increase max heat, as the healing is a fixed amount per second unlike the damage. +50% energy implant while moving slowly is mandatory too. Replace that Warp Gate with Energy Emitter or something though, and there is no particular reason to stick to Minelayer either.

67D47C7C3CC86E19A28A3370F7E7BF046E498A0D

I use this ship for killing pilots and smoking them easily with Heavy Blaster gun mk5… mostly 4~8 kills per pvp sometimes over 10  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”) ,I salute for this amazing Killing machine + Healing ship  ![:012j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/012j.png “:012j:”) other than that… I use it as a Super healing capabilities for Spec Ops , Defiler, etc… I recommend you to get it it can be used to kill or to heal  ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)  Grind till you bleed ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) !