What faction will your corp represent in Sector Conquest.

I know its still too early and most corps are still deciding, but I would like to know, when you decide, what faction your corp will represent. This is to get a sense of the general division in the universe. Don’t answer the poll if you are not a CEO. There is an individual poll in General Discussion. Feel free to comment as well. 

Most of TSK members want to fight for the Empire :salute:

yes,For the  Empire! :salute: HAHAHAHAHA

Our Corporation wishes to be Independant, though im not sure if we can get a sector this way. We hope one day to return independent.

Go for the Feds, they need some help.

Our Corporation wishes to be Independant, though im not sure if we can get a sector this way. We hope one day to return independent.

Go Federation, please. It needs the people and it will create some balance.

I’m very confuse on corporations picking a faction. Say I choose empire (have them in mind right now) does that mean federation and jericho pilots in my corp get affected? I like being independent but the region conquest would be more enjoyable with our symbol on it ;)wt. Also I see they released corporation symbols, but I can only get generic ones. Is there a way to create our own? 

I’m very confuse on corporations picking a faction. Say I choose empire (have them in mind right now) does that mean federation and jericho pilots in my corp get affected? I like being independent but the region conquest would be more enjoyable with our symbol on it ;)wt. Also I see they released corporation symbols, but I can only get generic ones. Is there a way to create our own? 

No, that means that your pilots are Empire pilots from then on, not fed or jericho anymore, untill they leave your corporation. Once you join a corp, you fight for the faction the corp is. 

We are mercenaries and we fight for what we are told. (and for the munny)

No, that means that your pilots are Empire pilots from then on, not fed or jericho anymore, untill they leave your corporation. Once you join a corp, you fight for the faction the corp is. 

We are mercenaries and we fight for what we are told. (and for the munny)

Yes and no. It means that for sector conquest only. Corp members remain free to enter into a contract with a faction of their choosing to gain loyalty with them. Important difference.

oh ok thanks for the info. So really they just make it confusing by picking a faction at that start, even though it really has no holding in the game.

Still Better in Jericho than Empire…For The Jericho

Still Better in Jericho than Empire…For The Jericho

Vcomplete you know we’re Federation now right? lol

No one should want to be Jericho anymore. They have enough zerg corps right now conquering everything.