what do I built with Accumulating xeno crystals?

I got these things called “accumulating xenocrystals” and not sure what to do with them. I presume its Ellydium related.

They’re used to progress Ellydium ships, well primarily Tai’Kin and Waz’Got. Other than that they’re pretty useless.

Which ones specifically since none of the things I click mention the Accumulating variety of xenocrystals.

Every time you research a node the resource requirement will change. So you just haven’t researched enough of them to have the resource requirement rotate to it yet.

![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

Still looking for the name of the items / nodes the accumulating xenocrystals are used for. What ship rank the ability to use them is unlocked would be nice as well.

3 hours ago, spiderflea said:

Still looking for the name of the items / nodes the accumulating xenocrystals are used for. What ship rank the ability to use them is unlocked would be nice as well.

You literally have the answer above:

17 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Every time you research a node the resource requirement will change. So you just haven’t researched enough of them to have the resource requirement rotate to it yet.

For Waz’got and Tai’kin those are dynamic requirements. Asking for a rank doesn’t make sense - some people will just have a single build in mind and can hit R15 when the node will require accumulating xenocrystals, others want to unlock all nodes and can hit it at Rank 8. I think Koromac was doing the screenshots about those nodes requirement progression, dunno if he posted them anywhere.

Wrong.  Responding is to a question not the same thing as answering said question. In order for a response to an actually elevate itself to an answer it must at least provide at least some of the information requested. Neither of you of you actually provided any of the information request. Yes “data” was provided it  just wasn’t the specific “data” that was requested.

5 hours ago, spiderflea said:

Wrong.  Responding is to a question not the same thing as answering said question. In order for a response to an actually elevate itself to an answer it must at least provide at least some of the information requested. Neither of you of you actually provided any of the information request. Yes “data” was provided it  just wasn’t the specific “data” that was requested.

If that’s not too much trouble, can you then rephrase your question? 

On 10/11/2018 at 7:38 PM, spiderflea said:

Still looking for the name of the items / nodes the accumulating xenocrystals are used for. 

The answer for this is “Waz’got and Tai’kin non-special module nodes”. With each node activation the price to activate another node is changing. So at given point of unlocking process ALL unlockable nodes will require accumulating xenocrystals to unlock or NONE of them will. 

On 10/11/2018 at 7:38 PM, spiderflea said:

What ship rank the ability to use them is unlocked would be nice as well.

Rank 5.