what did you play before star-conflict stole your life?

Well for starters let me say i’m a complete and utter space game freak. if it has anything to do with space/aliens or combat in space, i look at it.

MAss effect1,2,3 - awesome nuff said

Trolling the star conflict page almost hourly to see if the beta has launched yet

freelancer again for the millionth time

Wasted my money on the crappiest space game every that shall not be named (X reunion series, yea they should feel it)

/moved.

well im not really in SC so im not as addiceted to it yet but after thisi played ME3 when it came out then went to back to EVE online then the FireFall CB Then garys mod and then last but not least APB reloaded for the 1.7.0 patch

lol a fanboy…i cant beleive this bull “star conflict stole your life” its hilarious

played and still play many games, betas more than all

currently waiting to get in the beta of SC, and playing TERA for the weekend

but many things put my interest in this game

1 being MMO hut first impression of this game

and 2 and probably the bigger one that i found out recently

KaranaK being a concept designer for this game, one of the best concept artist i have seen

just seeing his work make me want to see how it will look ingame

lol a fanboy…i cant beleive this bull “star conflict stole your life” its hilarious

I hope you are not trying to use rude language against the game.

I hope you are not trying to use rude language against the game.

tbh i really dont know why she hates the game that much sure it might have some bugs and somthing wrong with it but its a beta after all

tbh i really dont know why she hates the game that much sure it might have some bugs and somthing wrong with it but its a beta after all

Since it is a beta there are still things which arent completed and this is why we have beta testers to give us feedback.

Since it is a beta there are still things which arent completed and this is why we have beta testers to give us feedback.

true but not all will give feedback gota remember there will be those types of kids that just want to play the game but then give it bad rep becasue its not to there standerds mabye companys should let ppl fill out a quick forum saying that they would be dedicated to submiting feedback thast what CS:GO is doing atm cant tell u how many bugs i submited when i joined the beta for that game

true but not all will give feedback gota remember there will be those types of kids that just want to play the game but then give it bad rep becasue its not to there standerds mabye companys should let ppl fill out a quick forum saying that they would be dedicated to submiting feedback thast what CS:GO is doing atm cant tell u how many bugs i submited when i joined the beta for that game

hey i give feedback i just put it on the beta forum and its a “he” thank you

hey i give feedback i just put it on the beta forum and its a “he” thank you

seems u did not really understand what i wrote i said most ppl that join a beta hardly give feedback i did not say all dont give feedback

This is a nice idea, but it also brings a lot of work.

This is a nice idea, but it also brings a lot of work.

well like they say alot work brings great results in the future

Mass Effect trilogy, X3 reunion and Terran Conflict (Argon i love you <3), Freelancer, Evochron, Eve Online, Sin of solar empire, Star Wars , Allods Online.

I’m think that all ^^"

Harvest moon: friends of mineral town

While you are on this subject. I figured I would just email a list to the address I got in the email 1 a week. That should be a help or should it be more often?

hey trick i played bsg online im the best in my wing a guy named trickster was 2nd best lol

X3 albion prelude and endless space before that.

Still playing X3. The learning curve is almost vertical and it’s a hard game to both learn and master, but once you do it is EXTREMELY addictive. I only started playing last week and i am hooked. 40 hours in so far, and i can definitely see myself playing this for 200-400 hours easily. Maybe more.

Discovery Freelancer… more than 6 Years… and still playing :slight_smile: Freelancer - my life :slight_smile:

Transformice, Spore, Civ 5

Nice necro btw