What are the best xenochip modules?

Xenochips are about to be removed from game, and my supply of xenochips isn’t that large. So, since I won’t be able to buy all of them; what modules that you buy with xenochips are the best in your opinions?

Well first of all you should probably get the ones for your favourite ships (and consider premiums) Next thing you should consider is getting modules for the aproppriate ranks you are playing at (don’t waste it on some low level stuff).

And next; a list of my top 5 broken Xenochips modules:

Thermal energy Burner (Command)

Slowing projector (Tackler)

Procedure booster (Tackler)

Penetrating Beam (Command)

Realignment (Tackler)

Honorable mentions: “Sinobi” jump; “Master Sinobi” auto jump

Disclaimer: I did not point out any LRF mods in my top 5, because I don’t have a lot of experience with them, regarding usefulness and how annoying they are. Also most of mentioned Modules are available at ranks 12-15 and not necessariliy at the “inbetween ranks” 8-11.

when will they be removed ?

20 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

when will they be removed ?

18th of Jan.

What suits your playstyle the best. You could have the most op module or modifier and be total garbage with it. If you are missing time go for those made for the type of ship you fly, otherwise, i guess i agree with Flash list.

Not a module but i’m in love with the Sword S mortar-like weapon. Perso, i didn’t get anything under r9.

i would take a look at modifiers, active modules, etc. from one of the golden ships.

also bear in mind, some might be nerfed at some point!? i mostly agree to said lists.

on command, e.g. combat accelerator (cpu) and mass charge accelerator (active) seemed good modules to me (next to the obvious Thermal Burner, especially if you own a loki)

on tackler, the procedure booster (cpu), dawn locator (active) (next to the obvious realignment), and some of the other actives arent that bad either (stretto, hunter, mine), and adaptive maneuver booster might be nice on some exotic fits.

on LRF, well, if you don’t know what to buy, you maybe should not fly LRF anyway*, but sinobi (active) is obvious, maybe blood harvest.

i generally didnt like any of the direct damage active modules, but that may just be me.

*) so nobody misunderstands me here, i dont find the lrf hard to use, just hard to not become a burden for the team, which is why i constantly suggest to learn it last.

Or, we may get some more modules on the 18th and xenochips will be removed on the next day…

xc18119.jpg.4e26bf6ed05781624d853becd0623f2c.jpg

… or, maybe not:

• Xenochips can be obtained by completing assignments

• Xenochips can be obtained by participating in tournaments from Monday to Saturday.

• Xenochips can be found in a special container together with the ‘Object Ny18’ components. The container is issued when you enter the game.

• Xenochips will be removed from the game on January 18.

Xenochips are not going to be removed on 18th and will stay around for some more time.

Even though devs said that Xenos will stay until ALL roles are implemented (and I mean after jan 18), I am skeptical about that, but Xenos should stay around for at least couple more role releases. 

Just now, xKostyan said:

Even though devs said that Xenos will stay until ALL roles are implemented 

I did not hear anything about that. Anyhow, as always it is all up to us to decide on spending them or wait and take the risk of losing them based on some confusing info given to us.

9 hours ago, notdeadyet1208 said:

Xenochips are about to be removed from game, and my supply of xenochips isn’t that large. So, since I won’t be able to buy all of them; what modules that you buy with xenochips are the best in your opinions?

Command
Dynamic turbines (if you strafe, even without it its extra energy tank when 90% speed)
Thermal energy burner
Lightweight coil mortar (both weapons are amazing, I like mortar more because easier to hit)
Procedure booster
Penetrating beam

Honorable mentions
Prometheus jump (situational, but good as save ally/assault module)
Repelling shield (BEGONE THOTS!)

There is also Liquidator-X gun. It fires faster than gauss, but slower than assault rails, so its not for everyone. If you own Dart with Quantum Rails, its almost the same gun with different effect.

Tackler
Plasma minigun
Slowing projector
Hunter zone
(That module that reduce other modules cd)

Honorable mentions
Realigment (Tackler is too big to use radar invis effectively, but good lock cancelling emergency repair kit here)

Dawn Locator (only to counter perma Taikins and other tacklers)
Stretto gun system (only if you dont use Gravi beam, perfect for Gauss or Singularity.)

There is also Gordon missile gun. Not my taste - it’s basically kinetic Flux Phaser but somewhat less accurate with high heating rate. Homing laser is bad right now, might be tuned - eighter reduce energy consumption, or reduce rate. This thing eats capacitor like me cookies.

LRF
Surkov ballistic CPU
Hindenburg charge (beware, its useless if opposite team has no destros)
(that infinite camo when stationary)
Partner drone (weakens you when launched, but you can recover while this bad boi shoots fast projectiles at very fast rate for you)
Guided thermosphere (Frigate Flux Phaser with cloud on impact. Highly as annoying as accurate weapon with beacon denial potential)

Honorable mentions
Sinobi
Master Sinobi

Other two LRF weapons are subjectively trash until tuned by devs. Recoil cannon shifts you 400m  backwards and has enormous spread, Fork laser tickles for damage.

38 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Xenochips are not going to be removed on 18th and will stay around for some more time.

Even though devs said that Xenos will stay until ALL roles are implemented (and I mean after jan 18), I am skeptical about that, but Xenos should stay around for at least couple more role releases. 

Seems to be true, translation files got mention about 19 Jan removed.

Wait, what?

screenshot-180117-225203.png

screenshot-180117-225209.png

WHAT?! I just spent all my xenochips, oh no, no no no no no no no…

I guess they give us one more day… but most of us already spent everything… ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

One says they will be removed from the game, the other says they will be removed from circulation, please be bad translation, please be bad translation, please be bad translation.

1 hour ago, SINaka said:

I did not hear anything about that. Anyhow, as always it is all up to us to decide on spending them or wait and take the risk of losing them based on some confusing info given to us.

https://vk.com/wall-80735785_36598

"Star Conflict: xenochips will be extended for perpetual storage. So far unlimited.

It is worth taking the “perpetual” as a thesis about the finiteness of the universe, which is difficult to dispel, but it is impossible to prove by practical means either. That is, the status can change to “has a finite deadline.” But tomorrow xenochips will not burn.

The news will be a little later."

so basically, I and pretty much a very high percentage of the player base spent all their xenochips for nothing… 

6 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

"Star Conflict: xenochips will be extended for perpetual storage. So far unlimited.

It is worth taking the “perpetual” as a thesis about the finiteness of the universe, which is difficult to dispel, but it is impossible to prove by practical means either. That is, the status can change to “has a finite deadline.” But tomorrow xenochips will not burn.

The news will be a little later."

so basically, I and pretty much a very high percentage of the player base spent all their xenochips for nothing… 

You get plenty of xenos, it is not like there is much to save them for, considering modules/weapons are 10 each and you get 70-90 a day, so even on a patch night you’ll get plenty of modules to play with

24 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

You get plenty of xenos, it is not like there is much to save them for, considering modules/weapons are 10 each and you get 70-90 a day, so even on a patch night you’ll get plenty of modules to play with

still annoying tho :confused: depending on how many roles they will release at the same time, I’m sure veterans pilots would have preferred to be warned at least to prevent this from happening

so what now should I spend my 1500 xenos or not?

will they be removed on the change of day from 17th to 18th or 18th to 19th?

2 hours ago, avarshina said:

so what now should I spend my 1500 xenos or not?

will they be removed on the change of day from 17th to 18th or 18th to 19th?

They are not going to remove them any time soon, but there is no reason to stock piling them anyways.

anyway, nothing was clear.