Weekly Caches

Is there even a point to these [Weekly Caches!](< base_url >/index.php?showtopic=33960#comment-403330)   ?    Almost nobody buys the things in those caches so why are we wasting our iridium on it ? Maybe if  they were rarer or there was a “REAL” market place we could actually sell something in this game .

Agreed the caches are worthless for me atm due to not being able to sell them. The only thing I buy now is the Tai’kin resource container and that only because most of the time i’m getting 10 mono from it.

Fact that current caches content is nearly useless, and the saddest part of it is that they add almost all dessy weapons and modules in it AND a bad drop rate over it.

3 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Fact that current caches content is nearly useless, and the saddest part of it is that they add almost all dessy weapons and modules in it AND a bad drop rate over it.

Someone in my corp is needing like one thing for his destroyer and he keeps getting RNG crap instead of what he needs. Its no longer about grinding when it comes to that stuff, its either get super lucky or buy it. Hard work aka grinding has no involvement in it anymore.

I’d like to those caches to actually drop for me…I’m sitting on 2.9k iridium not able to spend it. Alpha caches drop like mad…upper one once per week maybe?

I’d like to see token system for those caches. You get tokens after winning the battle then you spend tokens on cache you want, still requiring iridium to open.