Website requiring login every time

For some reason the forums are requiring me to log in again every time I close and open my browser. It didn’t do this before. Any way to fix it without having to use that artful 2-step process?

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

The forums now requires a manual log in after closing a browser. (no persistence of session)

1. What did you expected to happen.

I expected to be kept logged in even after closing my browsers and not be forced to log in again.

1. The conditions during the situation.

General forum use.

1. Further details on the issue.

Didn’t happen until just recently when I signed out accidentally.

1. Frequency of occurrence.

100%

1. Logs + screenshots or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)  Screenshot needs to be done with ingame tools! Don’t change screenshot’s original name!

No.

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

All day every day.

1. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

Windows computer. Apple iPhone. Android phone. Doesn’t matter.

1. The results of this program if the bug report is related to connection issues.

No.

1. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

It’s not.

Yap, this is sort of annoying.

7 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

For some reason the forums are requiring me to log in again every time I close and open my browser. It didn’t do this before. Any way to fix it without having to use that artful 2-step process?

When they added and expanded some forum functions, some bugs popped up. Report them by creating a proper bug report.

3 hours ago, Koromac said:

When they added and expanded some forum functions, some bugs popped up. Report them by creating a proper bug report.

Ok bby

We gonna to fix it