Web Player’s Statistic Calculator
Hello mercenaries! The Italian community is happy to present you a new tool! Web Player’s Statistic Calculator
Inserting the player’s nickname you can view a variety of information, including information that aren’t available in the game.
You’ll can find the following new information:
- Kill Rate.
- PvP Loss.
- Average Time In: Winner Team, Loser Team.
- Average In A Battle: Death, DMG, Repairs.
- Average Time For: Kill, Assist, Death, A PvP, Win PvP, Loss PvP.
- Average Probability For: Win, Loss, Kill, Death and Assist.
The site has a responsive layout which fits the size of the screen to allow an easy read on mobile devices too. (Old mobile browsers are not supported)
The displayed player data will be saved encrypted in a temporary file with AES (128bit) and it will be reused for 1 hour.
Any suggestion are welcome. (Planned improvements)
If there’s any problems with your custom corp logo write it here, I’ll fix it as soon as possible. (only custom added in game)
A sincere thanks to the developers for the API provided.
Thanks for the attention, by the corporation Tricolor Hawks [IT4LY].
- 23/03/2017 - Added the Time in Winner & Loser Team and the Average Time for: A PvP, Loss PvP.
- 24/03/2017 - Added the charts & code improvement.
- 26/03/2017 - Added the “Average Probability For” and the relative chart.
- 29/03/2017 - Implemented & added 95 custom images of the corp.
- 02/04/2017 - Server improvement.
- 21/04/2017 - Changed the layout & code improvement.
- 28/04/2017 - Added the second layout to make the comparison between two players.
- 18/08/2017 - Added 27 custom images of the corp.
- 13/09/2017 - Fixed some bug & improvements against the speedhack.
- 23/10/2017 - Changed the AES key size from 256 bits to 128 bits.
- 28/10/2017 - Added the historical chart.
- 02/11/2017 - Changed the validity of temporary files from a day to an hour.
- 05/11/2017 - Fixed a loop with the recaptcha check.
- 31/07/2019 - Renewed the expired certificate for the HTTPS connection.
- 05/08/2019 - Fixed the karma 0.
- 06/08/2019 - Added an API for get all the Nickname searched.