Hello, I have for you an internet application that includes an list of open space systems with transport drones and a list in the form of icons and names of combat modules, weapons and modifiers available in a given sector.
The application has 11 language versions developed to the same extent as in the game:
- EN - English
- CHN - 简体中文
- CZ - Čeština
- DE - Deutsch
- ES - Español
- FR - Français
- HUN - Magyar
- PL - Polski
- PT - Português
- RU - Pусский
- UA - Українська
- Main menu:
- Scroll up (Alternatively: up arrow) - Scroll up a location
- Scroll Down (Alternative: down arrow) - Scroll down a locations
- Clicking on locations in the list - Opening sector information
- Typing text in the search bar - Real-time location or system name search
- Click on the language change bar - Display the list of languages
- Clicking on a language from the list - Change the language in real time
- Information window:
- Hover over the item - Display item name
- Clicking on item - Copying the link to the item
- Clicking “X” (Alternatively: Esc button) - Will close the info window
- Click on the screenshot - Enlarge the image to the maximum height or width of the browser window
- Clicking the button on the screenshot - Displaying a screenshot of the sector map with maximum height or width of the browser window
- Click on the screenshot with the map view - Close the screenshot preview
The copied link to the item is saved to the clipboard, you can send it to other users or you can open it in a web browser and check the item name in other languages.
The link pasted on the Discord server will display the icon and item name in 11 languages.
Google Chrome (Recommended)
New Microsoft Edge
Only tested on Windows 10
The application is free, does not require registration or login and no financial benefits are derived from it.
If you have any ideas what to add, go ahead and write in the comments.