Weapons

Ok, so does anyone know how to get a Biomorph weapon on your ship?

The are ‘very’ effective weapons, and according to the attached screen shot, players can also install these weapons.

Any Ideas?

post-246158-0-73380600-1402917582.png

You can’t get them.

If you deal some dmg to pirate or other bot and nother bot kill it will show that you killed and with what weapon.

So there is that screenshot alien killed police but some pilot got kill…

If players could use those weapons, everybody would know.

That occurrence in the logs you see is kind of similar to an interceptor killing a LRF with the LRF’s own minefield. Invasion has its own funny way of deciding who made the kill, so…

Actually the logs are just broken, I bug reported that somewhere. Has nothing to do with assist damage or self-damage.

It’s a secret alien weapon, we don’t have this technologie :frowning:

What IF we salvage this technology and give it to our TechTeam?

Humans are smart.

TechTeam will figure out how to duplicate it and implement to our ships!

*Jeri TechTeam is preferable - they have most advanced technology*

What IF we salvage this technology and give it to our TechTeam?

Humans are smart.

TechTeam will figure out how to duplicate it and implement to our ships!

*Jeri TechTeam is preferable - they have most advanced technology*

Snap! I accidently thanked this post due to Russian text! Okay the one with a N is edit, with a O is quote, note to self…

Snap! I accidently thanked this post due to Russian text! Okay the one with a N is edit, with a O is quote, note to self…

Okay, tested and you didn’t lie to make us thank you  :lol:

Reverse engineering does work. That’s how you create Mk5 stuff from alien stuff.

It was great in Freelancer, alien weaponry wasn’t stronger, but didn’t require energy to work, so it didn’t made sense to equip ONLY those, but some was great to have so you could fire constantly. Also sunslayer torps.

The book series “The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier” has aliens named the Engimas. They are secretive and explode when their ships are damaged or destroyed to prevent humans from finding out anything about them. If they did that in Invasion it would fit the game lore if we are unable to get alien technology.

It would be pointless anyway as the biomorph’s ship model is named Infected ship for a reason. I’m presuming that the ships were contaminated somehow and the aliens were able to manipulate the ships. 

It would be pointless anyway as the biomorph’s ship model is named Infected ship for a reason. I’m presuming that the ships were contaminated somehow and the aliens were able to manipulate the ships.

Clearly it’s the Borg that assimilated them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Clearly it’s the Borg that assimilated them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahahaha, that explains why they are so hard to kill     :crazy:

What if they were Using Tentacles O_O’’’’’’’’’’’ !

Then we are all screwed. Simple as that.

(just to clarify, are we trying to find a way to bypass the lore so we can have super OP lazers?)

(Or maybe we can have the hunters Cannon… thing)