weapons damage downgrade

MISSION The Alien Destroyer

1. battle at 1pm 1/12/2021, while in battle, out team member tell us not enough damage in the match, after the match is finish, i check my damage, may be its normal,

2. but when i go to system DERELICT STRONG HOLD, i check my weapons damage and i found this,

3. yesterday 30/11/2021 i was farming chip at the same system, but my damage was different and i just do one or two shot at ship ( elite sniper, elite bomber and same ship role over there).

4. very minimal on Cartel destroyer ship.

5. I purchase this relic ship and i try to swap to my halo launcher, but olse the result are the same ( in mission defiler minimal damage on defiler).

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | My damage is downgrade. |
| What you expected to see | expect the result was different. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | while in mission spec ops and other system other mission |
| Problem details | minimal damage  |
| Frequency of reproduction | frequent |
| Time of bug | 00.00 to 01.00 am |

1. this never happen before. 

2. fix this error.

and also my this game keep not responding.

any advice and help from dev and senior are also welcome. 

newbie in town.

[report file.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21471&key=6e78cb328b1c7288363837e2cf02da92)

Could you clarify where the damage reduction is observed?
In space, does this only happen in the Derelict Stronghold location or in others too?
Does the damage decrease in battles or missions? If so, in what modes did you observe this?
Damage reduction happens regardless of the ship and the weapon, right?