Weapons Ballance

Why so many difference between for example… Shrapnel canon damage and deconstructor? 

Whats the point? it makes useless a weapon, well… all other weapons.

The Shrapnel Cannon has a much shorter effective Range than the Deconstrictor, while also being significantly harder to use. This is why it has (in theory) a higher potential damage output than the Deconstructor.

The Shrapnel Cannon has also received a small buff in the latest patch.

The Deconstructor should however trade more damage for its ease of use and alpha damage capability than it is currently doing. Even though it has a similar damage output than the Phase Suppressor, its (potentially) higher projectile speed and higher per-shot damage makes it often the superior weapon.

No man, believe me, its useless. 

U dont need to use other weapon than Deconstructor.

21 minutes ago, BlueSea said:

we know, the players have been lobbying to have the damn thing downgraded, its damage potential is absolutely absurd

whats the point of posting anything  in this ignored forum ???  the game is crappy and the Dev’s can’t do a competent market analysis … the MM has merged the ENTIRE server together to offset the 200 players online at any given time  …  the  ship you bought yesterday is  useless today … Opps you better buy another ship to fly I guess… the server lag is at an all time  high , coupled with the log in crash every 5 matches … So I guess my question is  … what will weapons balance (NERF) do for you in PVE ??? get you killed  that’s what and in PVP its not going to matter what the  rank 15’s weapon damage is  when your flying a rank 5 with no hull no shields and 7 modifiers …

the game is  done  … there hasn’t been a  completed project sense the beta release … Ellydium just got officially cancelled  and where are the  rank 16 gunship and command ??? oh yea  they got removed  right after the patch that introduced them …  So in short … YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME ON THIS FORUM !!!

screenshot-180212-111941.jpg.b019e9b5791d0d0776a72d2c124c253b.jpg

32 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

whats the point of posting anything  in this ignored forum ???  the game is crappy and the Dev’s can’t do a competent market analysis … the MM has merged the ENTIRE server together to offset the 200 players online at any given time  …  the  ship you bought yesterday is  useless today … Opps you better buy another ship to fly I guess… the server lag is at an all time  high , coupled with the log in crash every 5 matches … So I guess my question is  … what will weapons balance (NERF) do for you in PVE ??? get you killed  that’s what and in PVP its not going to matter what the  rank 15’s weapon damage is  when your flying a rank 5 with no hull no shields and 7 modifiers …

the game is  done  … there hasn’t been a  completed project sense the beta release … Ellydium just got officially cancelled  and where are the  rank 16 gunship and command ??? oh yea  they got removed  right after the patch that introduced them …  So in short … YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME ON THIS FORUM !!!

screenshot-180212-111941.jpg.b019e9b5791d0d0776a72d2c124c253b.jpg

You might have point here, since I have just one active player on my friends list and two active in follow.

If you think that you have good screen shot here  ![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

I just played game with 2xR3 on one side against R15 on other side

Today I noticed some developers and game masters or testers in Tier V matches.

Yes, all of them that I know, unless if they were testing something.

Most of them were using a Rank 3 ships, some Rank 9, etc.

I think I may have figured it out, why! You see, I think that this merged system is just a way to hide a real problem, the one that Original_Taz mentioned.

I think they were ordered to play to hide the lowest population count we ever had so far. And I am not kidding. The lowest one, TODAY!

And yes, the MM put me on the losing side 9 out of 10 times. One of my teammates ragequitted in the middle of a match.

Also, I immediately checked and got this info:

UbywsNx.png

You can’t fix fundamental problems when you have only two minutes to midnight left! I am afraid that this might be it. There is NO HOPE left!

7 hours ago, BlueSea said:

4-8 hits. That’s all that’s needed with the Cutter interceptor! Yes, 4-8 hits to destroy my Octopus with almost 50% resistances on both shield and hull in less than 5 seconds.

18 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I think they were ordered to play to hide the lowest population count we ever had so far. And I am not kidding. The lowest one, TODAY!

Yes i noticed this very odd thing aswell, i got matched up with r7-9 ship line on a t5 pvp game, with 4 people being in the opposite team with t3 ships slotted. This doesn’t look good.

2 hours ago, SunnySweet said:

If you think that you have good screen shot here  ![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

I just played game with 2xR3 on one side against R15 on other side

!! YES same here

Why does this topic exist on the forum? It’s title doesn’t exist in the game…

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

Why does this topic exist on the forum? It’s title doesn’t exist in the game…

lol

This topic was about weapon balance - Deconstructor weapon in action. Yes, it’s not even comparable to Phase Suppressor.

See here:

16 hours ago, Koromac said:

This topic was about weapon balance - Deconstructor weapon in action. Yes, it’s not even comparable to Phase Suppressor.

See here:

It actually is. You were under fire of 2 covert-opses with activated Orions.  You were doing good against one, however against 2?

damage sequence:

• ~4k damage to shields from Plasma Web

• 2171 to shield from DC

• 4869 to shield from DC

• Plasma Web 697

• DC 395

• DC 5112

• DC 4990 to hull

• DC 4732 to hull

• DC 4815 to hull

• DC 2181

• DC 5770

• DC 396

• DC 5793

So you were under fire of 2 covert opses with Orions and high crit chances. From all damage you received, you got 791 DP from Deconstructor special effect. You were able to heal 4k (why don’t you even have repair kit, btw). With Phase Suppresor you would actually die in exactly the same  time - 4.5 seconds, and you wouldn’t be able to heal even that 4k. 

BTW: that action of yours is why I don’t understand people playing this game anymore. You went after a very good player equipped to destroy targets like yours alone. In engie. It actually surprised me that you were able to even get to that beacon while you had another few interceptors in your team flying alone. You haven’t noticed double lock on you as well.  TBH I am trying to understand what you were expecting the outcome of this encounter to be? 

1 hour ago, niripas said:

BTW: that action of yours is why I don’t understand people playing this game anymore. You went after a very good player equipped to destroy targets like yours alone. In engie. It actually surprised me that you were able to even get to that beacon while you had another few interceptors in your team flying alone. You haven’t noticed double lock on you as well.  TBH I am trying to understand what you were expecting the outcome of this encounter to be? 

It’s pretty simple, really.

I’ve made a simple mistake when I put trust on my team, though I was well aware of the possible dangers.

Also, same players were in the previous match, when I specifically told them to support me, if I ping.

That’s the problem in this game. Everbody just plays for himself, ignoring teamplay elements, then they complain how they always lose. Healers are often the most ignored ships.

At times, some matches could be easily won with better assistance.

Also, I was playing solo, the enemy team had a group of two. My group of two obviously disregarded my pings at C beacon.

One more ship could have been enough to prevent that outcome or at least give me a fighting chance. I had EM torpedoes, and the skill to fire them properly without damaging myself.

About the interceptors, I noticed the locks, but this brings me to problem number one. Lack of team cooperation to complement certain weaknesses and strengths.

Also, my fourth module slot is either Energy Converter or Flares due to short cooldown.

Yes you were flying out like a bait or waiting/hoping for support but no/low response from your team; I was thinking: “if that works well???”

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

It’s pretty simple, really.

I’ve made a simple mistake when I put trust on my team, though I was well aware of the possible dangers.

Also, same players were in the previous match, when I specifically told them to support me, if I ping.

That’s the problem in this game. Everbody just plays for himself, ignoring teamplay elements, then they complain how they always lose. Healers are often the most ignored ships.

At times, some matches could be easily won with better assistance.

Fully agree with that. The most sad part is - your team consisted of 2 Engies 1 Guard and 4 Interceptors and to that beacon went… 2 Engies… It IS sad.

Can I ask some thing here.

Didn’t your team win Koro?

Why are you complaining over them?

Isn’t engineer support ship?

Support ship should fly with team or even better a bit behind of his team. 

He was not supporting his team just flying alone like that other engineer.

Also instead of healing his team mates firts he was making kills.

No team play from you either.

This was solo game from you to make biggest score. 

You were just using your big tank engineer to survive longer.

9 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Didn’t your team win Koro?

Why are you complaining over them?

Sure, we won. I am not complaining, I am just explaining.

Support ship should fly with team or even better a bit behind of his team. 

True, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t do any other tasks.

He was not supporting his team just flying alone like that other engineer.

Yes, please, teach me how to play! I still don’t know how to play after 5 years. Where can I activate that module for healing again?

No team play from you either.

Our team won, and the point of my video was to show the Deconstructor gun, not to discuss how I played the Engineer.

I did what I was supposed to do, support/augment my team with healing buffs and assist whenever was possible if assistance was required.

This was solo game from you to make biggest score.

I never cared about kills or scores, mostly focusing on maintaining allied presence/dominance on the battlefield. Such statements are therefore invalid, and stupid.

You were just using your big tank engineer to survive longer.

My engineer was built for more efficient healing which means more energy distribution, and not sustaining heavy damage - the build is meant mostly for team support.

To survive longer means nothing if you die in the end.

23 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I did what I was supposed to do, support/augment my team with healing buffs and assist whenever was possible if assistance was required.

Don’t blame Koro!

Ok - these days its more solo play than coordinated play of style and group – but would you blame the frigate players? They will get nearly nothing for  if they do full support role – this must be changed and the engi pilots will love to support more.

I - for example have a warp gate as 4th active module (would like to have a repair station instead) to capture beacon, because my setup (gra card, PC, and fps) is more fine with me flying frigates m… please don’t blame us, give us proper rewards and incentives to support and do not fall short in terms of progress and rewards.

Thing is: if you decide to fit a Engineer frigate in the way a full healer support role would demand, you instantly have much less reward and gain after battles…