Weapon Balance Ignis

Hello,

I think that Wolfhound weapon Ignis should be nerfed.

Explanation; 

Since I’m afraid to bring this weapon to PvP because it has so OP stats,

http://prntscr.com/io8py8 this speed was made with implant 6-3 and of course Booster circuit ammo, it is insane.

I tested it in open space.

When aiming and shooting at huge huge rock that was not moving I was actually able to hit that rock when I was leaning against it.

I have to say that speed of this weapon and range are insane and that both should be nerfed. 

If speed gets bit nerfed that poor huge huge rock will be able to move a little and dodge those projectiles as it should.

fell free to discuss 

How can you even get that gun?

Plus oh my god those weapon stats are terrible:

2200 Range

900-1350 Projectile speed

Equipping no weapon woudl probably be better

5 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

How can you even get that gun?

http://prntscr.com/io993l

I thought that I did but after the test, I think I got fake one.

Try ATLAS logical  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

ATLAS didn’t show me Ignis. That’s why i asked.

Is this sarcasm? Cuse if it’s not I think you might be the only living person to think that it should be nerfed  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

It need a buff on literally everything, dmg, range, speed, tracking ability(if they didn’t told us about that in their video I wouldn’t have even noticed it), burning effect… Everything!

6 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Is this sarcasm?

yes. read the rock part

2 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

yes. read the rock part

I thought that I miss understanding it, he got me worried for a sec ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

And just about 1.5 years ago, there were plenty of people flying with SuperNova bubbles, recking frigates and fighters in close range, with some occasional interceptors, those had even slower projectile speed…

I think it works similar to a smaller scale, rapid fire singularity cannon. The huge projectiles make upp for the slow af bullets. At least thats what I think how it was supposed to work ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

5 hours ago, Scar6 said:

I think it works similar to a smaller scale, rapid fire singularity cannon. The huge projectiles make upp for the slow af bullets. At least thats what I think how it was supposed to work ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Singularity has bigger speed and bigger projectiles and more range. 

5 hours ago, xKostyan said:

And just about 1.5 years ago, there were plenty of people flying with SuperNova bubbles, recking frigates and fighters in close range, with some occasional interceptors, those had even slower projectile speed…

GG try to hit target that has speed 250m/s or more with IGNIS.

Also, Wolf M is much leaner than fat Wolfhound.

1.5 years ago we had 4 sec immunity due to implants now you have two sec.

I hope you get this GG.

6 hours ago, SunnySweet said:

Singularity has bigger speed and bigger projectiles and more range. 

GG try to hit target that has speed 250m/s or more with IGNIS.

I hope you get this GG.

Immunities do not help you hit targets

I hope you get this.

But they do help you to survive when you have to dive in an enemy team because your weapon range is xxxx.

Whenever devs implement a capability for effective close range brawling, the majority of the population goes nuts.

Whenever devs implement something not OP but ok, people go nuts about “wasting resources”, basically admitting their inability to judge something power upfront and inability to think a step ahead.

it’s not even effective at close range tho , the singularity can easily land hit , which can deal huge dmg .
that not the case of the ignis blaster 

14 hours ago, xKostyan said:

And just about 1.5 years ago, there were plenty of people flying with SuperNova bubbles

yeah but cmon bubbles had insane alpha damage early on, the occasional interceptor who got one shot back then because eagle-b had no cap slot, speaking.

supernova just made it tons more hardcore. besides, wasn’t that nerfed aswell…

just sayin. i dont have the blasta, nor the platform

Insane alfa dmg got nerfed a long time before that ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

It’s just 1.5-2 years ago we still had the capability on generic ships to do more or less close combat. My point is more about projectile speed on Ignis, it was somewhat common to hit Frigs and slower Fighters with those, more or less consistently, it just required an “everything into rotation” kind of builds and go into <500m fights, but pretty much nobody does this anymore, there is no point to that really - mid-range weapons prevail. 

I am not saying that Ignis is great, it is fun, but it is not really suited well for current PvP, and of course, it could do with higher projectile speed, it just I am not agreeing with a magnitude of complaints or the actual root causes. If Ignis was released “back then” it could’ve easily portrayed as OP.

Plus I think Wolfhound is actually pretty good ship for PvP, just not with Ignis ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

3 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Immunities do not help you hit targets

I hope you get this.

I wonder why…meh sorry I don’t …

10 hours ago, SunnySweet said:

Singularity has bigger speed and bigger projectiles and more range

since you didn’t see this. Try now.

10 hours ago, SunnySweet said:

I hope you get this GG.

This is important when you have sh it weapon like this.

I hope that it is clear to you as well GG.

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Whenever devs implement a capability for effective close range brawling, the majority of the population goes nuts.

Majority have tested weapon now, and experience from more people is always better than experience from one person or just few.

Whenever devs implement something not OP but ok, people go nuts about “wasting resources”, basically admitting their inability to judge something power upfront and inability to think a step ahead.

This would be OK if everything here was balanced this way.

Since IGNIS is only balanced weapon in this way then it is not OK.

When we level normal ships that are not manufactured and we don’t need any resources for them no one will complain about it, We just level it and let it rust in storage.

But when we manufacture something that is very expensive like Wolfhound and it suc k like this complete does than MAJORITY is not happy.

Just Grumpy Gus is.

I have no problem with admitting that.

1 hour ago, SunnySweet said:

since you didn’t see this. Try now.

Singularity with supernovas, which was my original point does not have higher projectile speed than this, and yet they used to be effectively used, and no, invulnerability was not the main reason why they were used. 

Majority have tested weapon now, and experience from more people is always better than experience from one person or just few.

If we would balance the game strictly based on MAJORITY we would still have original Tharga, because so-called MAJORITY including, MAJORITY form this forum could not do jack in it and were easily dominated by regular silver ships. The majority is an incapable mass, which needs a special care, which is a compleately different topic.

This would be OK if everything here was balanced this way.

Since IGNIS is only balanced weapon in this way then it is not OK.

and it is NOT the only weapon balanced this way, might wanna get your facts straight before you act so high and mighty.

But when we manufacture something that is very expensive like Wolfhound and it suc k like this complete does than MAJORITY is not happy.

Just Grumpy Gus is.

If you are so good at understanding everything, why in the world you built it? Everything in regards these ships is Up front, it is very easy to envision what potential the frame has, and what capabilities it would be at.

The ship is fine as is, and if it was a bit different meta, it would be definitely OP, just Ignis that need a bit of projectile speed so usage is not exclusive to a handful of individuals.

On 7.3.2018 at 10:02 PM, Flash0914 said:

How can you even get that gun? …

Wolfhound:
  weapon::
[Ignis blaster 17]                         Sorting facility    destroyed enemies
  active module:
[Weakness detector 17]            Threshold   destroyed enemies
  hull modifier:
[Wounded beast protocal 17]  Threshold   destroyed enemies

Granite:
  weapon::
[Energy discharger 17]          Threshold   destroyed enemies
  active module:
[Anti-Sabotage 2.1 17]          Sorting Facility    destroyed enemies
  CPU-modifier:
[Satisfaction algorithm 17]   Sorting Facility    destroyed enemies

On 7.3.2018 at 10:14 PM, Flash0914 said:

ATLAS didn’t show me Ignis. That’s why i asked.

Atlas has 2 switch options “All” one to the left, an icon for all modules (not role specific) and a second one to the right in the pull down menu.

Put both on “all” and search through - near the end.

23 hours ago, [EndeavSTEEL](< base_url >/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=256051) said:

Is this sarcasm?

Lol - man I saw the Wolfhound in open space near my Waz’Got “Waltzing Mathilda”, some pilot flew near me, we flew a bit in formation – it was as if we both would rub our eyes – look again and rub our eyes and look again – the wolfhound was sooo big nearly as big as my Wazzi ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

… big hitbox!

They really should have made it a fast Federation r16 Engineer!!!

I tried it out in PvE – I flew it like an egi (with high straffe) and got crushed so quick.

Well, it’s fast, has style and is elegant and swift … but not the right ship for me. The new spec module is a bit underperforming? But makes it more aggressive a damage dealer (multiple targets combat, one locked with missiles, one with main guns simultaneously)

Man - what I desire this slick stylish elegant ship -that size- was a federation engi ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)