we cant wait to play

game looks great and fun and gaijin makes great games so lets get started soon :smiley:

game looks great and fun and gaijin makes great games so lets get started soon :smiley:

Thanks for your kind words and yes we will start soon.:fed_cool:

:storm: *GAME FACE ON* :smiley:

cant wait to eventually get a key and start playing the game … from what i saw from vids, forum and screens i already love this game :smiley:

I can’t wait for this game either! I hope that finally all my dreams of a great space combat game come true!

How long until you launch?

I can’t wait for this game either! I hope that finally all my dreams of a great space combat game come true!

There arent any information about the launch date.

game is currently in earlie stages of beta so it wont go open untill some time now

@Meriana

all we need to do is wait cause i’m sure u signed for beta to get a mail to play the CB or for a next stage like OB/lauch when everybody will be able to play

but i’m sure we’ll get a key before the next stage and we’ll play CB pretty soon … i envy a bit those that found this game sooner than me and signed to play the beta and now are playing

now something else cause i cant reply on news section … the clan dreadnought for Federation looks awsome and cant wait to see the Jericho one :smiley:

Edit: seems i’ve been enabled to reply on News section … thx for that

Looking forward to playing this, been looking for something a bit flashier than good old Freelancer for quite some time now, then heard about this in PC Powerplay. After trying EVE which demanded a bit too much time and money and then not being able to sign up to Black Prophecy because they block Australian IP’s, I thought all hope was lost but now I’m damn excited for Star Conflict! :smiley:

still waiting for a beta key … pity the game is NDA … some vids and screens would make my waiting so much sweeter :slight_smile: or at least some other trailer … u can watch one so many times

Malasorte, there are videos and screens ) When did u visit star-conflict.com for the last time?

@ Vesna_Krasna

13 April since i saw this game listed on MMOFront and i saw everything about the game up till now in screens and vids

my soul hungers for more hehe till i get a beta key and my hunger will be satiated :smiley:

Hi Peeps new to this game and the forum, I also look forward to this game’s full releas looks alot of fun, look forward to testing it fully

Hi Peeps new to this game and the forum, I also look forward to this game’s full releas looks alot of fun, look forward to testing it fully

Welcome