We are DEAD

As per title, I see the game has come to such curve - some can deny all they want -  we are really running out of players to play with !

Post your suggestions here, NO rant and NO flamming, what am trying to do here is revive the game !

lol

Idk really. There are plenty of players in T5 when I’m playing there. Fewer in T3 because using lower rank ships is punished. That needs to change.

5-8 minute rank 15 Defense Contract queues on “any server” game setting … no rant here I can solo Defense Contract in a kraken… as long as 3 newbies queue up I’m good … In other good news  58 electrum and I have my Tyrant. So I’m more than good … Bring on the newbies that fly ECM’s into a Defense Contract …No rant here  I’m good

yea everyone will come back in the next major update… they always do

4 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

yea everyone will come back in the next major update… they always do

If that update even happens.

We’ve gotten so many delicious teasers but no real content.

You can’t promote this game if it’s not advertised without an active investment. And yes, this game is not really alive. It’s barely alive.

Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, VKontakte, etc. is just not enough. A free advertisement will not help as much as a paid international advertisement. You need to invest to expect a return.

So far I have seen basically no active advertisement, including on Steam (main store page), when Star Conflict received big/major updates, except for one time, but it was on for barely one day.

Whenever some other, even less relevant content came for the War Thunder, then, of course, it was immediately advertised and put on the main store page for several days in a row.

The first thing that should be done is to get rid of Gaijin and their harmful practices and hire someone better if possible.

This publisher could potentially be one of the worst on the planet, even surpassing EA’s idiotic and greedy decisions. It always starts at the top!

Primitive mindset, stuck in the past, leaves you in the past. You need to attract people with a good economic and progression system to stay and let them invest.

Again, bottom point is, actively promote and also expand advertising campaign internationally, not just on some home territories in Russia, and stop milking people, incentivize them!

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

The first thing that should be done is to get rid of Gaijin and their harmful practices and hire someone better if possible.

Gaijin hires these devs, not the other way around. SC is property of gaijin, afaik

It’d be like a babysitter replacing the parent with someone new

1 hour ago, _terrorblade said:

Gaijin hires these devs, not the other way around. SC is property of gaijin, afaik

It’d be like a babysitter replacing the parent with someone new

Then their behavior is even more unreasonable than I thought. Who would want to destroy their own brand?

screenshot-171207-124129.jpg.0a9ea5dd67379ca25ab31bfe7fe72fee.jpg

Queue Time Defense Contract Rank 15 set on any server status

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:52 PM, Original_Taz said:

screenshot-171207-124129.jpg.0a9ea5dd67379ca25ab31bfe7fe72fee.jpg

Queue Time Defense Contract Rank 15 set on any server status

Surely this is an indication but the particular pve mission despite the high credits gain is horrible due to the insane damage the AI hit.

8 hours ago, ComWittman said:

Surely this is an indication but the particular pve mission despite the high credits gain is horrible due to the insane damage the AI hit.

This has nothing to do with this screenshot.