Waz'Got's rank 9 blocked

I’m probably missing something simple and obvious, but I’m really at loss here. Can’t get the Waz’Got’s rank higher than 8 - I can use any combination of nodes I want, but when I’m under 9, the rest just greens out. I ranked up Tal’Kin to 15 without anything like that. Anyone cares to point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Spoiler

screenshot-190203-213814.jpg.2d6f41d7f2aea743fe0746063034e7ba.jpg

It is simple and obvious, you need to get the special module, it should say in it’s description that it increases the maximum points.

You shouldn’t need to unlock special modules to progress with Elly ships. That’s just wrong.

14 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

It is simple and obvious, you need to get the special module, it should say in it’s description that it increases the maximum points.

Why there was no such requirement with the Tal’Kin? I got it to 15 with the base main module.

It’s a thing that got introduced with Waz’Got, it was the first Ellydium ship that got released in “stages” just like Ze’Ta is right now, and might end up needing them, so they gave us plenty of time to get the special modules, and to be fair, they are useful to have anyways.

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

It’s a thing that got introduced with Waz’Got, it was the first Ellydium ship that got released in “stages” just like Ze’Ta is right now, and might end up needing them, so they gave us plenty of time to get the special modules, and to be fair, they are useful to have anyways.

Thank you, now I understand. There should be info about that, it’s not intuitive.