Waz'Got Shield Bug

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | During a sector conquest we managed to get a waz’got to empty shield and mid hull, it restored it’s entire shield in one go |
| What you expected to see | We expected to be capable of killing their medic because it didn’t have much remaining hull points

|
| Conditions in which error reproduce | I first blasted him with [Rigorist Blaster R9] wich happened to empty his shield quickly and did some damage on the hull an allie goes for the kill but by the time he got there the shields were full again in one go

|
| Problem details | He was using Waz’Got with scavengers drones
video proof between 8:35 and 8:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpc2_Dk_dZA |
| Frequency of reproduction | once |
| Time of bug | 05.11.2020 20:00 Paris time |

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20249)

Your link is virused dude!! 

After clicking, you can’t select vid quality and can’t turn autoplay off, on youtube. Also, can’t restart the comp! 

What did you do there??

I’ve watched it yesterday and nothing happened, you may have a bug DaCookiez.

14 hours ago, DaCookiez said:

Your link is virused dude!! 

After clicking, you can’t select vid quality and can’t turn autoplay off, on youtube. Also, can’t restart the comp! 

What did you do there??

That’s just a link to the Youtube video. Just watched it no problems. Also the link corresponds to the final video. No issue here whatsoever. 

I suggest scanning your computer against malware.

On 11/6/2020 at 1:11 PM, Jeremy28100 said:

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | During a sector conquest we managed to get a waz’got to empty shield and mid hull, it restored it’s entire shield in one go |
| What you expected to see | We expected to be capable of killing their medic because it didn’t have much remaining hull points
  |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | I first blasted him with [Rigorist Blaster R9] wich happened to empty his shield quickly and did some damage on the hull an allie goes for the kill but by the time he got there the shields were full again in one go
  |
| Problem details | He was using Waz’Got with scavengers drones
video proof between 8:35 and 8:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpc2_Dk_dZA |
| Frequency of reproduction | once |
| Time of bug | 05.11.2020 20:00 Paris time |

[combat.log 29.33 MB · 1 download](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20249)

Thanks! It literally goes from 0 to 100% in one frame.

Step-by-step guide for defect reproduction needed.